• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crushing Helmet and Head LS?

I am aware our current Common Feats page says Class 1, but does the value change when you crush the skull to tiny pieces?

Apparently it was revised to Peak Human because the threshold for Class 1 got increased with a new Deadlifting record. 545 kg.

Rip, I might have to go with the arm ripping or perhaps would crushing the metal helmet grant anything on top of that in terms of LS?

The guy put a cabbage for this and it maxed out at around 5,800 kg, would this be valid for a calculation or rating?

The guy put a cabbage for this and it maxed out at around 5,800 kg, would this be valid for a calculation or rating?

Eh, TBF, the helmet alone could make it a big outlier unless there are other feats on that level.

Well For Honor heroes do demonstrate stuff that lays in Class 5 - Class 25 ballpark, so I think this is more or less consistent with what they've shown. "Weaker" heroes like Berserker and Conqueror can tear off limbs in their execution, Lawbringer and Raider can break necks casually, as well as throwing stuff that shouldn't be thrown, I think it should be at least Class 5.

you might be able to do something with this but that is a different type of helmet and its being crushed vertically, not from the sides like in the feat

you might be able to do something with this but that is a different type of helmet and its being crushed vertically, not from the sides like in the feat
Shugoki can do this to theoretically every hero variant on For Honor, so the helmet type doesn't really matter here, additionally Warden has one of the helmet variants shown in the video.

Back