• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT Naruto The Universe

Boruto achievement boost

hi again, this is a continuation of my previous thread. after previously I added healing and aura, I want to add another one.
• Regeneration (Low) : as seen here when Momoshiki took Boruto's consciousness expert, he healed the damage to Boruto's hand due to being broken by Isshiki
• Aura : when kama is activated, it gives the user an energy that envelops them.
• Light Manipulation : With a flash bomb, Boruto is able to create a blinding light when it explodes.

UZUMAKI BORUTO
• Multiple Selves Type 1,2 or 3 : as a container for otsutsuki momoshiki
• Longevity : as a descendant of uzumaki he has a very long life than ordinary humans
• Petrification : with Garaga, Garaga is able to turn a person with his saliva into stone
• Self - Sustenance Type 1 : As an ottsutsuki he is able to breathe in space.
• Accelerated Development : Able to learn rasengan technique very quickly

Resistance
• Resistance To electricity : withstand the effect of raiton shiden kakashi
• Resistance To Empathic Manipulation : The ottsutsuki are not affected by eida's charm manipulation effect

kawaki
For kawaki he has to get additional power from karma in his profile, like Sukunahikona, Daikokuten. Damage potential moon level attack, FTL speed follows borutoshiki

Last edited:
Regen (Low) is fine here I suppose.

Yup agreed

All looks good to me

Not sure if this is how resistance works but I could be wrong

Looks good

I'll check which one works the best here
Thanks for the opinion and agree to my crt.

Isn't this moreso a weakness of Eida's ability rather than an actual resistance for Otsutsuki members?

Rest seems fine though.
I mean it doesn't really have a reason the family members thing sounds more like a weakness but there really is no reason that Eida whose ability isn't related to them at all would just fail to work on them other then them resisting it

Also Eidas ability was recently confirmed to be more mind manipulation then Empathetic Manipulation so it should be resistence to both instead

I mean it doesn't really have a reason the family members thing sounds more like a weakness but there really is no reason that Eida whose ability isn't related to them at all would just fail to work on them other then them resisting it
Probably because Amado programmed her that way. There's no reason why the entire Otsutsuki would be able to resist her ability. Even new ones. Seems like it's simply a weakness of her ability.

Why would Amado program them to have a weakness to the otsutsuki.
that makes zero sense from Amado’s perspective
Likely for the same reason he couldn't activate Eida; because of Jigen. Regardless, Code recently once more confirmed that he'd be immune to her ability by simply becoming an Otsutsuki. This definitely looks like a weakness from her ability.

Likely for the same reason he couldn't activate Eida; because of Jigen. Regardless, Code recently once more confirmed that he'd be immune to her ability by simply becoming an Otsutsuki. This definitely looks like a weakness from her ability.
That is literally jigen just telling him not to activate her
How does that look like a weakness, all that seems like is him gaining a resistence

That is literally jigen just telling him not to activate her
How does that look like a weakness, all that seems like is him gaining a resistence
Why would Jigen allow Amado to make a robot with a passive ability that would affect the Otsutsuki?
Why would a new Otsutsuki automatically gain such a resistance, and why would Code know he'd gain it? Also, all the statements we have say "her ability can't affect Otsutsuki" and not something like "Otsutsuki can resist her ability". Clearly it's just a weakness of her ability.

Why would Jigen allow Amado to make a robot with a passive ability that would affect the Otsutsuki?
Why would a new Otsutsuki automatically gain such a resistance, and why would Code know he'd gain it? Also, all the statements we have say "her ability can't affect Otsutsuki" and not something like "Otsutsuki can resist her ability". Clearly it's just a weakness of her ability.
He simply didn’t know he was doing it at first.
Because of innate parts of their physiology
Why would it specifically be a weakness when Otsutsukis are not at all related to her powers

He didn't really allow it as far as we know. Amado was actively attempting to undermine Jigen/Isshiki, which is why he created Cyborgs that were supposedly superior to Jigen in the first place. This isn't exactly something that Isshiki would green light in the first place, which is why he put them away and forbade their use. It literally makes zero sense for Amado to deliberately create an ability that specifically wouldn't affect the Ōtsutsuki with the context in mind.

i check and its filler

other than the one above i agree

i check and its filler

Boruto anime is canon so not really filler

i check and its filler

The mitsuki, ikada and Chuunin exam arcs are anime canon and Thank you for proving that they are all canon.

Looks like this Revised Content is accepted, I am very grateful to those of you who have given opinions for this crt. If it's been accepted, can someone add it to their profile? Thank you.

Back