• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT for this girl

Oh her. Well feat wise she's only like nuke level and some degree of hypersonic. Scaling wise she's presumably planetary based on the other Seraphs and Star-level with her Augoeides.

Luckily I have a solution for this. Stay with me though because it is a little hard to follow given all the details:

1. Copy all of the Powers and Abilities from this page.

2. Paste them into this page.

3. Save edits.

And there you have it. Hope it's not too difficult for you guys.

hmm not much is known about her though. The thing is the last time it left of was she fought against DS after he got killed. The only thing i got was she had 7 bullets under the names of: Nuclear first bullet, void second bullet, explosive third bullet, lightning fourth bullet, caving fifth bullet, dizzying six bullet and dark seventh bullet. The last one has shown to RIP DS's heart from his chest but that's all...vague AF for the first 6 btw

I believe she still has some standard abilities of high level angels and demons though like Eternal Atoms and Dispel Bounds.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
hmm not much is known about her though. The thing is the last time it left of was she fought against DS after he got killed. The only thing i got was she had 7 bullets under the names of: Nuclear first bullet, void second bullet, explosive third bullet, lightning fourth bullet, caving fifth bullet, dizzying six bullet and dark seventh bullet. The last one has shown to RIP DS's heart from his chest but that's all...vague AF for the first 6 btw
Refer to what GalaxianAegis said above. Given her rank, and how the other Demon Lords recognize her, it makes perfect sense for her to have the standard powers of high level spiritual beings. If we find out later that she is not as strong as the Seraphs (and by "if", I mean IF the story ever FU**ING CONTINUES), then the appropriate adjustment can be made. But until then, ranking her the same as a being she should logically be as strong as isn't really an issue.

it isn't just wondering some extras as I saw the bullets in her fight but welll...ofc you know how limited those are

Yeah, it's just one of her attacks I guess. But we don't know much of anything about it other than its name considering that all of it was, funny enough, straight up not drawn by Hagiwara when she used it.

i can only take a wild guess and use the names to explain like nuclear, lightning, void, explosion but others are a bit vague. Hagiwara why u do dis man?

IIRC it straight up says on the page that there is no art and sorry for the inconvenience. HAGIWARA WHY U DO DIS MAN???

it did say that so that's why i got liek **** U MAN!!! But yeah we probs can make guesses to some of the bullets due to naming while others are????

Yeah idk man. I think it's best to just leave it be. Anything we can come up with would be mostly speculation anyway, nothing concrete.

hmmm true anyway copy pasting from michael seems better atm and more concrete

If someone want to go do it, go ahead. The page is unlocked anyway.

Back