• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crestseal Matches

The only 7-B I have is Thrasel and from looking at Seek's page I think it would be very difficult for him to get around her Sentinel healing shenanigans lol

For Teddy I have several 8-A like Thrasel, Kryn, and Solarray. Thrasel is tough for the same reason, if you believe they can deal with her Sentinal shenanigans. Kryn and Solarray are more straightforward tho

Last edited:
I have a few 8-As if you want to throw some characters against them. The most notable ones are:

Crestseal seems a bit more haxy, but Hero's Oath likely has a skill edge, so it might work

I have a few 8-As if you want to throw some characters against them. The most notable ones are:

Crestseal seems a bit more haxy, but Hero's Oath likely has a skill edge, so it might work
Which one would you like to have if you have any ideas?

Either Adam or Liam would be my reccomendations

Liam vs Kryn or might be interesting
Which one shall I make the match with? Liam? Is Social Influencing usable in actual combat (especially against a very angry and borderline racist man like Kryn?)

Which one shall I make the match with? Liam? Is Social Influencing usable in actual combat (especially against a very angry and borderline racist man like Kryn?)
Unironically, Liam could capitalize on the fact that kryn is a borderline racist by convincing him that he's better than everyone and that Liam isn't the true threat like Liam does with thousands of other people. He tried doing this with Adam only for it to fail cause Adam's a good person, but against Kryn, that's an actual win-con

Unironically, Liam could capitalize on the fact that kryn is a borderline racist by convincing him that he's better than everyone and that Liam isn't the true threat like Liam does with thousands of other people. He tried doing this with Adam only for it to fail cause Adam's a good person, but against Kryn, that's an actual win-con
Kryn is also a 'good person' (if you stretch it), borderline racist part is kind of a joke, he dislikes outsiders because they generally brought nothing but suffering for his people (ironically he brought more suffering for his own people unintentionally lol), Liam wouldn't even know that anyway lol

Without prior knowledge, he probably won't go for Social Influencing anyways. It's technically combat applicable, but only if he knows who he's dealing with

Doctor Strange can erase memories on a Multiversal level, but that's about it really.

I see 3x 8-A match modes and even two Low 7-C modes, so I might post Red Stickman here. With his "double-edged" arsenal, which of these 5x match modes would be most fair to him?
Sounds fine, against who?

I could also suggest Gor-Talith for 6-A and High 6-A

Last edited:
I think Thrasel probably stomps, either Kryn or Solarray tbh, Kryn might even be more suitable
So 8-A Kryn vs. Red Stickman (having 10 minutes of preparation time and access to low 7-C/"7-C" weapons, which are not difficult to dodge), that should hopefully not stomp the poor Stickman

Who will create the threat?

So 8-A Kryn vs. Red Stickman (having 10 minutes of preparation time and access to low 7-C/"7-C" weapons, which are not difficult to dodge), that should hopefully not stomp the poor Stickman

Who will create the threat?
You can do if you desire

Is there a calc for their High 6-A rating and MHS+ speed?

8363.63636 m/s is only Hypersonic+ on the profile it says they're Massively Hypersonic+? Unless you meant Mach 8363.63636?

Back