• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creepypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda conflicted about Creepypasta, most of it is generic or bad i.e insert "X the Killer/random lanky murdering creature" here. I mean if we disallow Invisble Dragon for being bad, then the same should be apllied to certain Creepypasta

I see

For me, it isn't a creature from a creepypasta like Jeff, Slender, ect... but another interesting story i heared before sleeping last night (no joke lol)

If i can create a page for him, cool, if not, ok.

I quote a description:

Joice Blackwell was once a voluteer for a secret experiment done by C.A.Ps, during the Cold War. But the researchers miscalculated the re-entry point and Joice was lost between the fabrics of reality, trapped in the void. And it was here she met the Endless Black. It lives in the darkest places of the void trying to find a way out and find someone who is like it. Though it can't leave itself, it does still have some ties in the living dimensions by the darkness in a persons mind.
~ Quote​

I see, well if has an actual story and motivation then that's fine, some Creepypasta characters lack those aspects

Made a blog for possible CP rules but tbh I highly doubt this sight will ever allow CPs that haven't been turned into a novel, video game, or other "lisenced" media. I am all for them eventually come to the wiki, but they would have to follow very strict rules.

I can argue that creepypasta deserves to be on vbw because it's similar to other universes like SCP Foundation, what i don't get is that this site allows SCP when they don't allow Creepypasta.

Creepypasta has been around for a long time and so has SCP, a lot of people have been wanting creepypasta characters on the site forever but for some reason this site won't allow it.

I think stuff like My Property Isn't Normal and such would be completely ok. There's feats, abilities shown, a decently established lore, etc

Many of them have cohesive narratives and quantifiable feats, which obey set standards akin to SCP Foundation.

Maybe you could put a shot out there and try to get a Creepypasta verse on the Wiki? Lily Madwhip's series could DEFINITELY get a verse.

Eh it’s been thrown out so many times it’s not even funny (five if memory serves). It just doesn’t seem like it will get on this wiki for a hot minute.

I mean they could not include game creepypastas because copyright, at this point it makes me upset about this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back