• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creation Trio Hax Questions

Kepekley23

VS Battles
Retired
1. Where does Palkia's invisibility come from?

2. Where does Dialga and everyone else's acausality come from?

Invisibility comes from Rise of Darkrai. Palkia remained invisible in Alamos Town until Darkrai found her.

Acasuality I'll wait for someone to answer though.

He was not invisible, it was just hard to watch him. This can be seen when the film focuses on the top of the tower and clearly Palkia can be seen, in addition Tonio showed Palkia on his laptop, it was only difficult to look at it, but simply increasing the quality of the image that was possible to see Palkia.

Also, wasn't the entire universe, including Dialga and Palkia, going to get wiped out by a temporal distortion at the end of Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time? That kind of destroys their acausality.

Seeing someone on a computer doesn't mean they weren't invisible. The barrier definitely made Palkia invisible (Mighty on his RT even notes this and was accepted).

Well, at the very least there must be an acausal that allowed the future that would be erased from existence still existed. According to Dialga the being that allowed the existence of the future is a being much more powerful than it, there is a theory that is Arceus, but this has never been confirmed.

"Seeing someone on a computer doesn't mean they weren't invisible"

...Except that's literally what it means? If they can be seen on a computer they sure as hell ain't invisible.

No because they're doing it through special means, not naturally. Its just sensors sensing and detecting them, how does that mean the same thing if they saw them normally?

I've seen plenty of verses where characters are actually invisible and computers or tech being required to find them and yet they're still invisible.

Except you can still see Palkia even without the laptop. The movie zooms in and you can clearly see him at the top of the tower.

No, it was just a normal video taken from the top of the tower. They even made normal photo editing methods to increase the image quality and to see the image of Palkia in better quality. What kind of invisibility makes you visible in ordinary photographs? In addition at no time did the film show Palkia as being invisible, always when the film focused on the top of the tower Palkia was visible. The scene they use as a basis for this is Darkrai crashing into the Palkia barrier, but that did not show Palkia invisible, the image was not big enough to show where Palkia was inside the barrier.

Kepekley23 said:
Also, wasn't the entire universe, including Dialga and Palkia, going to get wiped out by a temporal distortion at the end of Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time? That kind of destroys their acausality.
Also this.

@Executor

Well, I can think of a bunch of examples, but those abilities dealt with the visual nerves and not actual invisibility.

It'd be best to wait for Cal on this.

Well, Future Dialga and Palkia were going to die after the player changed the past on MD: Explorers of Time. That is kind of counter-intuitive.

At least show Palkia invisible at the top of the tower, the image of Darkrai hitting the Palkia barrier in no time showed Palkia invisible. On the contrary following images prior to this the film focuses on the top of the tower and we clearly see Palkia visible.

Wait, when was it stated Palkia would die?

I don't recall that at all.

And by "other stuff" I meant stuff outside MD, but like I said Cal would know that more than me.

Dusknoir says that all the Pokémon of the future would disappear from existence after the change in the timeline. There is no reason not to include Pokémon like Dialga.

It was stated that everyone would die. That includes Dialga, Celebi and some others. Dialga also stated that only a being above him could bring the future back. It was beyond his abilities.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
No because they're doing it through special means, not naturally. Its just sensors sensing and detecting them, how does that mean the same thing if they saw them normally?
If they can be seen with anything that isn't metaphysical sensing they aren't invisible.

IIRC, that was Primal Dialga who was ridiculously out of control with his powers because of obv stuff. Unless Cal or someone wants to correct me, getting rid of Primal Dialga wouldnt mean he isnt acasual.

It also seems hilarious for a computer to detect a dimensional-busting god who can create and erase universes and timelines at its whim...when it is intentionally trying to hide.

1:32:57. As you can see at that moment the story begins to be changed and with that everyone was disappearing, even Dialga was suffering from the same. And the moment everything goes back to normal and the normal Dialga (No Primal) clarifies what happened he admits that whoever did this was beyond his powers. So even for Dialga with full control of his powers being acausal is still something beyond his capabilities

Well a computer shouldnt be able to notice dimensional disturbances either but it can.

Plus Pokemon verse technology is ridiculously superior to ours.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I'm not sure why we would blindly include Dialga in the list of Pokémon that would die if there is nothing suggesting Dialga specifically. I mean, with Diagla being time itself and being Immeasurable.
Dusknoir said all Pokémon. This should be taken to mean all Pokémon the way I see it, unless there is something suggesting otherwise.

Also, Dialga kinda admits there is nothing he can do about the temporal distortion. Seems like he is also helpless against it.

Executor N0 said:
1:32:57. As you can see at that moment the story begins to be changed and with that everyone was disappearing, even Dialga was suffering from the same. And the moment everything goes back to normal and the normal Dialga (No Primal) clarifies what happened he admits that whoever did this was beyond his powers. So even for Dialga with full control of his powers being acausal is still something beyond his capabilities
That means it was beyond Primals power, not fully controlled Dialga, who came back AFTER everything was restored. If he was fully in control during the erase, you'd have a point.

The point is not to explain how the computer can see Palkia, if it is said that Palkia has become invisible, then everything becomes clear. The problem is that so far has not been shown a scene that shows Palkia invisible, on the contrary I reviewed the film and as soon as there was a focus on the top of the Palkia tower was perfectly visible. I only ask for a scene that clearly shows Palkia invisible.

And Kukui, our own technology is able to detect disturbances in space-time, that year we were able to detect gravitational waves

You guys do realize that Dialga being anywhere near Immeasurable would negate any threat from changing the past for him, right?

Accepting this as legit would cause far more than just making Dialga not Acausal.

He was helpless because he was in Primal. There's nothing suggesting Dialga was referring to his fully controlled self when Primal was the form he was in WHILE getting erased.

Also, what shows Dusknoirs word is absolute?

Dialga in PMD is represented in a different way, in the DP manga, Dialga was making time go backwards with the intention that the universe itself disappear thus erasing the past as well, but Dialga was never affected at any time.

1:42:10 in the same video. Normal Dialga admits that he does not have that power, only a being who is far above him would have that kind of power.

Which again, I do not see why it's refer to Dialga period instead of just Primal. Primal was the only form of him that was getting erased, Dialga only became Normal when he came back. If Primal was the one getting offed, then that form should be the only one who's unable to do the same thing.

Also, Saikou has a point. If nothing else this should be seen as a PIS thing since immeasurable beings wouldn't be effected by this at all.

I don't see how Primal Dialga would suddenly become bound by causality. Isn't that just Dialga having gone crazy or something?

That is still not an image of an invisible Dialga. The first pic is in a completely different angle compared to the second one.

Back