• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crash Bonk (Crash Bandicoot vs The Scout) [0-1-1]

I'm....actually not too sure. They're pretty equal stats wise. Crash has a decent AP advantage while Scout isn't under bonk but Scout brought bonk out pretty fast in his fight so Crash wouldn't really be able to capitalize on that AP advantage for long. Scout is slightly faster, and his attack speed with his gun would make it pretty much improbable Crash could react in time, but Aku Aku could block these for him.

Overall, i'd probably give it to Scout? His range, attack speed and ability to somewhat remove Crash's AP advantage seems to pull the win in his favor

I'm....actually not too sure. They're pretty equal stats wise. Crash has a decent AP advantage while Scout isn't under bonk but Scout brought bonk out pretty fast in his fight so Crash wouldn't really be able to capitalize on that AP advantage for long. Scout is slightly faster, and his attack speed with his gun would make it pretty much improbable Crash could react in time, but Aku Aku could block these for him.

Overall, i'd probably give it to Scout? His range, attack speed and ability to somewhat remove Crash's AP advantage seems to pull the win in his favor
Counted, though I think Crash’s acrobatics plus Aku Aku make Scout’s speed advantage, even with guns less notable. Both Scout and Tracer were able to avoid the other’s gunfire with just Subsonic speed and Scout needs to aim his weapons.

Counted, though I think Crash’s acrobatics plus Aku Aku make Scout’s speed advantage, even with guns less notable. Both Scout and Tracer were able to avoid the other’s gunfire with just Subsonic speed and Scout needs to aim his weapons.
Crash would still have a hard time dealing with Scout's longer range sense the latter would have no promble just running and gunning around crash

Crash would still have a hard time dealing with Scout's longer range sense the latter would have no promble just running and gunning around crash
That’s true, though people have complained about how little Scout actually runs in the fight. He did just stand in place with his guns for a portion of the fight. So who knows how he’d react to Crash trying melee.

Crash has better stamina and Bonk can wear down quick, which could lead to him getting an opening. Though I'm still inconclusive about this so mark me at that for now

Back