• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crash Bandicoot General Thread

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
Discussion about one underrated franchise of this site, Crash Bandicoot: post feats or just discuss about the game, at the end, remastered version is coming next year. Right now, is necesary a page for the Verse.

Nice calc, should be legitimate to use. I was thinking of adding a separate key for the non-canon stuff and maybe another for their racing kart/vehicles?

I added only the vehicles that can attack, like the Mecha suit and the Submarine, the other one is the Submergible; but most of them aren't usable in combat, like the jeep, the plane or the CTR cars.

I couldn't find a good enough video, but in Crash 2, N-Gins' invention can reduce Crash to a pile of ash. Also in Crash 3 his flying robot should be 8-C via sheer size right?

Yeah, both of those feats are considered 8-C (via high temperatures and sheer size respectively), 9-A with the missiles and sub-weapons.

Back