• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cracking doc takes a trip to hell

Another remake of an old thread of mine

Initially planned to make this in serious vs after adding Gii's 2nd key. But eh, this'll do for fun and games i guess

Gii fights LDO members individually in no particular order, in-character (could be changed accordingly), speed equalized, Beatrice is included, 4th gen Cain (he gets Beatrice's power even though Beatrice herself is in this match), Valeria with Heilige Eohl, Non-combatants are excluded (but Cain can still operate like normal without Riza)

Page for Gii

LDO
vs
Gii Porshion

hmmmm this seems an interesting match. Though Gii can kill them due to killing critters so there is that. Anyway will get back to this later

>See Dr.Gii's page

>Tier: 8-C

He must be has some serious hax to be able to compete with the City Buster+ LDO huh?

He finishes all apart from Machina which i have conflicting thoughts.

On the contrary. I personally think that Gii will have more trouble against Schreiber and/or Samiel more than against Machina. In fact, i'd say that Gii would beat Machina without too much problem on his end

i would have the most trouble with wolfie really though abstract killing works. This i doubt counts rein and yes? Cause if so I think he CAN clear if wolfie doesn't briah of the bat...though as stated above machina is likely his most difficult match cause MVS can destroy flames or AoE so its hard tbh

Schreiber going Briah would just spell doom for himself, at least if it's his True Briah, as Gii will just outlast him until he run out of soul.

That doesn't mean anything if what hes going against is a Kikai. Schreiber can be a planet level for all i care and it wont change anything. Unless you want to say that one can nuke abstract phenomenon/possibility with mundane physical force

ah i was more on Gii himself but ok gotcha so machina is his greatest obstacle due to being able to demote his attacks like the fire with MVS

Also staying for music :p

Iirc, Relics can affect the very idea of something. Shouldn't this help? Since Schreiber fuses with his own Relic in True Briah.

If you bother to read what i wrote earlier than the one with the best chance at tiring him and thus beating him (excluding Reinhard and Karl) would be Samiel and maybe Schreiber if he never get into his True Briah as he can just pull off the same tactics as Samiel (which is what he normally does in-character anyway)

Aw... Sorry. So... Voting for LDO via Samiel and MAYBE Schreiber.

Against Machina, I can't really tell the result, so I will believe in your words.

Back