• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Courier Ability and Weapons Additions; Possible AP Upgrade

Like previously, we have no idea about the context of how the Courier fights anything. Any straight up AP upgrade is baseless when the game allows you to damage anything with any weapon unlike with the classic games (also contradictory considering PA and humans having various anti-feats against a 9-A rating).

But he can be damaged physically by other regular humans, ghouls, and feral dogs. You can't use gameplay to upgrade his physicals then ignore the gameplay that would downgrade them.

It does considering its a gameplay mechanic. There's no evidence that anyone in-universe can physically take on a Deathclaw or a Tunneler in melee combat.

There's no evidence disproving the courier can kill them and it isnt a gameplay mechanic Im willing to compromise this.

There's no evidence either. It's a nebulous thing based on something with no provable basis.

@Qawsedf

So what do you think that we should do here?

Well I don't really care much about 9-A upgrade, I'm more willing to hear your guys opinions about power and abilities addition (mainly the perk ones that I proposed)

Antvasima said:
@Qawsedf

So what do you think that we should do here?
The powers and abilities are fine to apply, the speed upgrade with VATS may be okay if calced, and I'm qgainst any atraight up physical upgrade when it relies on contradictory gameplay scaling and goes against lore.

How about we maybe make a separate thread for an AP upgrade later cause I think if I continued to argue for it here this thread would be closed.

@Qawsedf

Okay. That is probably fine then.

1:

"Thought carrying that Chip would end you, no... you got lives in you, hard to kill. Storms, bullets... sand and wind, yet still you walk. For now. "' -Ulysses

2:

"And so the courier who had cheated death in the cementry outside Goodsprings, cheated death once again, and the Mojave Wasteland was forever changed." -The Narrator

We should add both of the quotes too btw. Gonna polish the page a little bit.

I have began the upgraded Courier 6 draft, should we give him accelerated developments (and also to the other protagonists) since he mastered various kind of skills in short amount of time?

Have the accepted changes been added yet?

Like with the thread? No AP upgrade or holy manipulation, everything else is mostly fine.

S.T.A.L.K.B.E.R.2 said:
How's the draft now? Is it good enough yet?
Some stuff I saw

• You forgot to close the parentheses for fire/heat man.
  • The C-Finder needs to be removed from the abilites section
  • Various stuff has no comma breaks
  • The extra damage stuff doesn't need to be there. It would fall under information anaysis
  • You still haven't fixed the AP section

Qawsedf234 said:
S.T.A.L.K.B.E.R.2 said:
How's the draft now? Is it good enough yet?
Some stuff I saw

• You forgot to close the parentheses for fire/heat man.
  • The C-Finder needs to be removed from the abilites section
  • Various stuff has no comma breaks
  • The extra damage stuff doesn't need to be there. It would fall under information anaysis
  • You still haven't fixed the AP section
Alright I'll fix it

No idea. I approved of the changes assuming the draft was properly edited and the profile isn't locked. Anyone can do it.

Back