• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Count Dooku vs Leonardo Lionheart

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a sparring duel, not an actual fight.

The only characters that legitimately scale to Windu are Kar Vastor and Depa Billaba.

A sparring duel doesn't mean one combatant is holding back by several orders of magnitude. I see no reason why either of those characters should be above Dooku, he's still portrayed as the most powerful antagonist faced by the Jedi aside from Sidious, and by a significant margin as a general rule, such is the case with Ventress, Grievous, etc. Unless you think Kar Vastor is High 4-C.

But anyway, does the points brought up earlier mean that Dooku is being downgraded to a mere High 7-C?

It does mean the character is not fighting at full power. Fighting someone in a spar is not a feat. Kar Vastor is High 4-C. He's outright stated to be superior to Mace and was compared in power to Cronal, who was in turn stated to be equal to Sidious.

Yes.

Cronal is most certainly not Sidious' equal. He was killed by Luke Skywalker a year after Sidious (Endor) and Vader. I've never even seen a source that puts them as comparable OvO. Sedriss has better feats than Cronal

Matthew Schroeder said:
You are wanking Dooku as always Bruce. To wank Vader by proxy.
I'm not wanking Vader though. I didn't even insinuate that the two of them are comparable to Sidious. I'm just saying we should scale Dooku to him, there is absolutely no reason Vader should be 100s of times stronger than Dooku, that's utterly absurd.

Js250476 said:
I don't mean to derail but wasn't Yoda agreed to be 4-B in the upgrade thread?
This thread is already dead because of the downgrade, making Leo stomp because he's a tier higher and Canon SW isn't that hax.

And that isn't up for debate, Yoda is constantly stated to be Sidious' equal, or at least near-equal, in combat. He's absolutely 4-B

"And around him in the Force swirled a storm of blackness unlike any Luke had experienced since the Emperor's death: darkness that could snuff his own paltry light like a candle."

No source that makes them comparable, huh?

Luke didn't beat Cronal in a fight. He beat him by messing with the Shadow Crown, which petrified him.

@Matt, to put it in perspective, for Dooku to be High 7-C to Vader's casual High 7-A, he'd have to be, at minimum 1008x stronger than Dooku (6.3x16x10)

That's completely and utterly ridiculous, you're downplaying Dooku if you think Vader is THAT much stronger than he is.

No, but Vader has never been portrayed as some godly force compared to Maul or Kenobi, both of whom are portrayed as weaker than Dooku and Vader, both admitting they can't take Dooku/Vader alone (Kenobi/Maul)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back