• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmology Transcendence Question.

as it stands yes
TOAA is 1-2 above baseline while guys like lucifer morning star are 5 times above baseline
it may change soon tho and both may lose 1-A, im not sure.

Its a little hard to answer this question, but using DC's composite cosmology, yes, DC is higher. Tho both might get downgraded, albeit not sure to what level. It might cap at 1C, or may even reach 1-B.

Its a little hard to answer this question, but using DC's composite cosmology, yes, DC is higher. Tho both might get downgraded, albeit not sure to what level. It might cap at 1C, or may even reach 1-B.
What are the main reasons for the downgrade to 1-C or 1-B?

Using a non composite cosmology, some Morrison stuff might get capped at 1C max. Gaiman's could potentially be higher than 1-C (just my opinion).

Using a non composite cosmology, some Morrison stuff might get capped at 1C max. Gaiman's could potentially be higher than 1-C (just my opinion).
I agree that we shouldn't use composite cosmology, since it doesn't make sense such as contradictions, anachronisms, power inflation/power never intended by the author, and forcing one author's cosmology into another. That is like using Xenoverse cosmology for the DBS-verse and say "See! Zeno is 2-A". Yeah, that is only, if you use a composite DB cosmology.

Last edited:
I agree that we shouldn't use composite cosmology, since it doesn't make sense such as contradictions, anachronisms, power inflation/power never intended by the author, and forcing one author's cosmology into another. That is like using Xenoverse cosmology for the DBS-verse and say "See! Zeno is 2-A". Yeah, that is only, if you use a composite DB cosmology.
I am definitely in agreement. Though some people want to continue using the composite one

Pretty much

Their main argument I can remember is: "DC treats everything as one, so should we"

And the CRT... Oh man, not sure. Could take another year lmao.
What is the evidence for that? Also, how can that overide everything against it, if it is true?

Oh, idk either. Will have to wait for the real CRT to drop and see their counter arguments

Lol who knows
Also, why are Cosmic Armor Superman, Mandrak etc. outversal? While Grant Morrison used the M-Theory, which caps at 11-D. That make them High 1-C instead 1-A tier while having anti-feats such as being only compareble to 52 universes.

Last edited:
Also, why are Cosmic Armor Superman, Mandrak etc. outversal? While Grant Morrison used the M-Theory, which caps at 11-D. That make them High 1-C instead 1-A tier while having anti-feats such as being only compareble to 52 universes.
Precisely. The problem is that within composite cosmology, everyone is 1-A, but Grant only caps at 1-C, so it doesn't make sense to treat his stuff at outerversal. If anything, it's contradictory of that tier.

Precisely. The problem is that within composite cosmology, everyone is 1-A, but Grant only caps at 1-C, so it doesn't make sense to treat his stuff at outerversal. If anything, it's contradictory of that tier.
The most sensible thing to do is to scale DC and Marvel characters to the authors cosmology. How hard is that!?

Also CAS is star level by feats and 11-D by dimensional wank.

Every tier 0 needs to be downgraded, the day i can see only 1 tier 0 i can die happy.

Is DC Comics Higher into 1-A then Marvel Comics?
Yep
It was explicitly stated to the Universe and GM and SS share 1 Cosmology besides Morrison and scott snyder cosmology is 1A or 1A+

I actually feel TES might only be the only 1A cosmology on this wiki tho soon.

Ok i only play the games all the elder scrolls tier 0s can keep thr rating everyone else can be downgraded 😊

Also CAS is star level by feats and 11-D by dimensional wank.
Still one shots zeno by breathing on and off wiki,XD.
1 verse = 1 cosmology no matter what.
The most sensible thing to do is to scale DC and Marvel characters to the authors cosmology. How hard is that!?
It's daft to scale both by authors when the verse itself is one cosmology

Back