• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmology Question

ShionAH

He/Him
Theres 8+ parallel universes
All the universes have internet which has its own timeline inside
The Earth has universes in each video game but the video game amount is unknown

2-C or 2-B?

Theres 8+ parallel universes
All the universes have internet which has its own timeline inside
The Earth has universes in each video game but the video game amount is unknown

2-C or 2-B?
You have to prove that this timelines are universal-sized.
If you can't 2-C
If you can 2-B (Counteless)

"I am going back to my realm now. Farewell"
Is it this? "Realm" is not enought, "universe" is the better way to get this.

Simply put, you need to prove that they mean the universe when they say Realm.

Edit: I didn't see the underline.

So its better show this when making the CRT, because Realm is not enough

"I am going back to my realm now. Farewell"
Is it this? "Realm" is not enought, "universe" is the better way to get this.

Simply put, you need to prove that they mean the universe when they say Realm.
He doesnt actually say realm Idk why they translated that way Diyar is a better translation for Realm but he said Dünya. He says "Dünya" which can either mean earth or universe

You posted the caption, but the numbers you listed for numbers of video games isn’t confirmed in the fictional series itself it seems.
Yes its unknown. They showed like 6 videogames or something and all of them had universes inside
"The Earth has universes in each video game"

In op looks like any videogame
I forgot to say theres also board games I think they have their own too but not sure on this

"The Earth has universes in each video game"

In op looks like any videogame
Hmm, that depends on the number of videos games in question as well. Also in the same op, they brought up there is a unknowns amount of video games which will been 2C unless they show it is over thousands of universes which in that case, it is 2B.

Hmm, that depends on the number of videos games in question as well. Also in the same op, they brought up there is a unknowns amount of video games which will been 2C unless they show it is over thousands of universes which in that case, it is 2B.
Pretty sure if the context means there is a LOT it can applied as "countless"

If the show takes place in the contemporary era and is similar to our universe, we can assume things to some extent.

Actually, we assume that is equal of the real world, unless stated otherwise.
Don’t recall that being the case and usually case by case is always applied since you only listed a scenario that isn’t realistically applied to a fictional series that need such statements of there being many videos games.

To assume it is equal to the real world is also unreasonable since there will obviously been differences between the fictional world and IRL so again, that is something I will advise against to say the least.

Don’t recall that being the case and usually case by case is always applied since you only listed a scenario that isn’t realistically applied to a fictional series that need such statements of there being many videos games.

To assume it is equal to the real world is also unreasonable since there will obviously been differences between the fictional world and IRL so again, that is something I will advise against to say the least.
The porpose of the QaA was already answered.

"case by case", Everything in this wiki is case by case.

In another CRT we discussed "Dünya" can mean universe so Idk-

Şimdi evren anlamında alsan bile dört boyutlu bir yapısı olduğunu düşünmen için başka kanıtlar olması lazım değil mi? En azından paralel evren veya alternatif evren falan demesi yeterli olurdu
Çünkü kendi dünyam derken belki sadece boyutu bilinmez küçük bir diyardan bahsediyor da olabilir ki 2D bir boyuttan immersion (ek olarak eğer karakterler için profil açılacak ise silahları reality warping örnekleridir) ile çıkıyor

Şimdi evren anlamında alsan bile dört boyutlu bir yapısı olduğunu düşünmen için başka kanıtlar olması lazım değil mi? En azından paralel evren veya alternatif evren falan demesi yeterli olurdu
Çünkü kendi dünyam derken belki sadece boyutu bilinmez küçük bir diyardan bahsediyor da olabilir ki 2D bir boyuttan immersion (ek olarak eğer karakterler için profil açılacak ise silahları reality warping örnekleridir) ile çıkıyor
First you cannot speak turkish here lol. Funny thing I already made pages for Fil Necati and Şakir

i used some reality warping to speak turkish
Bro is boundless
ı see than good luck

Back