• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cortana upgrade 5-B

It took 3 Guardians to do the feat, but that, but should be in the 5-B range individually at least yeah.

My intention is for Cortana to be 5-B with a group of guardians.

I don't know if this helps a guardian's individual attack potency, but the minimum energy needed to destroy the jiralhanae homeworld is 4 times that of Earth.

I should have seen more images yeah; it's only 5-B all together.

My intention is for Cortana to be 5-B with a group of guardians.

I don't know if this helps a guardian's individual attack potency, but the minimum energy needed to destroy the jiralhanae homeworld is 4 times that of Earth.

That doesn’t help like at all and we don’t use a theoretical situation if the Jirialhanae’s homeworld was actually destroyed by a single Guardian.

That doesn’t help like at all and we don’t use a theoretical situation if the Jirialhanae’s homeworld was actually destroyed by a single Guardian.
Sorry that's not helpful, I'm going to do a little more research on whether guardians have individual feats of destruction.

Sorry that's not helpful, I'm going to do a little more research on whether guardians have individual feats of destruction.
Good luck as what you shown on the scans is a group of guardians destroying a planet and this doesn’t necessarily mean they should been 5B by themselves

We don't really know the exact volume of the planet; though Doisac has 2.1 G's.

Good luck as what you shown on the scans is a group of guardians destroying a planet and this doesn’t necessarily mean they should been 5B by themselves
My intention is for Cortana to be 5-B because she uses the guardian group, but researching would help the creation of a page for the guardians.

Hmmmmmm, did y'all try kinetic energy? Since the feat is clearly cinematic in nature and we even have a verifiable distance to rely upon.

Hmmmmmm, did y'all try kinetic energy? Since the feat is clearly cinematic in nature and we even have a verifiable distance to rely upon.
Don’t we use GPE for this sort of things rather than KE?
You can see the method of destruction being shown in the said scans so….

Don’t we use GPE for this sort of things rather than KE?
You can see the method of destruction being shown in the said scans so….
We use GPE only if there is no discernable timeframe.

If there is a timeframe tho, go nuts with the KE.

Timeframe should be the start of the explosion up until the point where all the debris stops moving or has left the screen.

I'm not very good at using pixels and I used a large piece of rock coming out of the screen as a reference to get the speed. Could you give me pointers in case I'm doing something wrong?

diameter=940px=12742km
distance=123px=1667.3km
speed=1667.3e3m/0.34s=4.63e6m/s
E=0.5*5.972e24kg*(4.63e6m/s)^2
E=6.401e37J

I'm not very good at using pixels and I used a large piece of rock coming out of the screen as a reference to get the speed. Could you give me pointers in case I'm doing something wrong?

diameter=940px=12742km
distance=123px=1667.3km
E=6.401e37J

which is

diameter=940px=12742km
distance=123px=1667.3km
E=6.401e37J

Hmmmmmm, can you give me the link? I might be able to get some HD shots.

Okay so

The planet gets shot out pretty violently, but there's still large chunks in the middle, granted they're nowhere near the size of the original planet since most of the major chunks have effectively reached the corner.

So I'm thinking effectively 80-90% of the mass travelled at top speed. Whaddya guys think?

The distance travelled by the debris for any kind of planet-busting feat involving a timeframe should be measured from the center point of the planet to the farthest corner of the screen you can find, assuming it's travelled that far, which it has in this case.

Anyway, I did my own version, and using full mass I get 2.1151687726049E+38 J using full mass. That's High 5-A or Dwarf Star level.

How many Guardians were shown to blow it up?

The video shows 7 to 9.
tenor.gif

Huh. Dunno why the OP said three, but whatever.
now to fade away since i have nothing else to contribute to this thread wheee

Back