• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Verse: Halloween |Green Timeline|

Feats Analyzed: 2

Description: Corey Cunningham gets thrown off a bridge and seemingly suffers no fractures, and only goes unconscious from this.

Just to clarify, this is my first discussion thread, I’m relatively new to the Vsbw forum and it’s system, and I’m quite not the expert when it comes to calculating, so it is possible that my calculations may have a couple of mistakes here and there.

Also, as far as I’m aware, Corey hasn’t received its own profile yet, these calcs are done just in case they decide to make one.

Anyways, having said that, let’s get started.

The average height for a highway bridge is approximately between 14 to 16 feet, let’s take the average, which is 15 feet.

15 feet = 4.572 meters

Rohan Campbell (Corey’s Actor) weights 154 lbs

154 lbs = 69.853 kg

It is well known that gravitational acceleration is 9.807m/s

4.572 x 69.853 x 9.807 = 3,132.04115 Joules (Street Level)

It’s also worth noting that this was when Corey was, pretty much, still a normal human, and hadn’t been “infected” by Michael yet, so once he obtained his superhuman physical capabilities, he should be superior to the afore mentioned quantity of joules, although how much exactly is unknown, so he should be classified as “At Least 9-C”.

Small note: Since Michael Myers broke his neck when he was still regaining strength, Michael should also be above the previously mentioned amount of joules.

——————————————————

Description: Corey Cunningham manages to wrestle with Michael Myers, and ultimately, overpower him.

In the state Michael was in, he was already able to lift a woman with just his left hand, the same one where he only had 3 fingers remaining.

Emily Brinks (The “Dead Lover’s” Actress) weights 123.2 lbs.

123.2 lbs = 55.883 kg

Let’s divide that for the amount of fingers he used.

55.883 / 3 = 18.6276666667 kg

Let’s try to figure out how much Michael could lift using his right hand (or otherwise with 5 fingers).

18.6276666667 x 5 = 93.1383333335 kg

During the wrestle, both Michael and Corey used both of their hands, so…let’s see how much can Michael lift in total using both of his hands.

With 3 fingers (his left hand) he can already lift 55.883 kg.

With 5 fingers (his right hand) he could (probably) already lift 93.1383333335 kg.

55.883 + 93.1383333335 = 149.021333333 kg (Athletic Human in Lifting Strength)

To convert this to Newtons, we shall multiply the amount of N in one kg times the amount of total kg.

There are 9.81 newtons in a single kilogram.

9.81 x 149.021333333 = 1461.89928 N (Athletic Human in Lifting Strength)

Corey should be superior to this amount since he was shown to surpass Michael’s strength during the wrestle.

It’s worth mentioning that by the time Corey had wrestled Michael, Michael had already added a second person to his body count, so logically he should of regained some strength from that, therefore could possibly lift more, although to an unknown degree.

Last edited:

Description: Corey Cunningham gets thrown off a bridge and seemingly suffers no fractures, and only goes unconscious from this.

Just to clarify, this is my first discussion thread, I’m relatively new to the Vsbw forum and it’s system, and I’m quite not the expert when it comes to calculating, so it is possible that my calculations may have a couple of mistakes here and there.

Also, as far as I’m aware, Corey hasn’t received its own profile yet, these calcs are done just in case they decide to make one.

The average height for a highway bridge is approximately between 14 to 16 feet, let’s take the average, which is 15 feet.

15 feet = 4.572 meters

154 lbs = 69.853 kg

It’s also worth noting that this was when Corey was, pretty much, still a normal human, and hadn’t been “infected” by Michael yet, so once he obtained his superhuman physical capabilities, he should be superior to the afore mentioned quantity of joules, although how much exactly is unknown, so he should be classified as “At Least 9-C”.

Small note: Since Michael Myers broke his neck when he was still regaining strength, Michael should also be above the previously mentioned amount of joules.

——————————————————

Description: Corey Cunningham manages to wrestle with Michael Myers, and ultimately, overpower him.

In the state Michael was in, he was already able to lift a woman with just his left hand, the same one where he only had 3 fingers remaining.

123.2 lbs = 55.883 kg

Let’s try to figure out how much Michael could lift using his right hand (or otherwise with 5 fingers).

During the wrestle, both Michael and Corey used both of their hands, so…let’s see how much can Michael lift in total using both of his hands.

With 5 fingers (his right hand) he could (probably) already lift 93.1383333335 kg.

To convert this to Newtons, we shall multiply the amount of N in one kg times the amount of total kg.

Corey should be superior to this amount since he was shown to surpass Michael’s strength during the wrestle.

It’s worth mentioning that by the time Corey had wrestled Michael, Michael had already added a second person to his body count, so logically he should of regained some strength from that, therefore could possibly lift more, although to an unknown degree.
Bump

15 feet = 4.572 meters

154 lbs = 69.853 kg

——————————————————

123.2 lbs = 55.883 kg

Bump

Back