• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cookie Run upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hax:
Every Cookie with Black Magic should have their Reality Warping replaced to Law Manipulation. This is the reason why. Reality Warping was a placeholder because "manipulating the principles of nature" was ambiguous, but now we know that the principles of nature are a complex of fundamental principles set in place, that keep the world in equilibrium and allow it to exist

Speed:
Upgrade all Cookies to Massively FTL+. Cookies are consistently shown to enter Bonus Time, a separate Tray (universe/dimension/timeline), in a few seconds. More on that in the linked cosmology blog

Pastry Cookie, who traveled through several Trays during the Tower of Sweet Chaos story in a short timeframe, would also be a reason to scale them to Massively FTL+. It's shown that you have to physically ascend the TOSC in order to travel through the Trays and not some other type of travel like teleportation, the former is what Pastry Cookie did. She even went down to the lower Trays right after she was just in the middle tray, again, in a short timeframe

Tl;dr: Every cookie that uses Black Magic gets law manip and loses their RW, everyone / everyone who scales to Pastry Cookie (everyone) becomes MFTL+

Cosmology blog

Looks okay.

Regular users can't send notifications when tagging people. I will do so for you now, but for future reference, you will have to message people on their walls.

@The_Pink_God You've been summoned.

Law Manipulation is probably fine, but is there any accepted calculation blog for the Massively FTL+ speed level?

There's no calculation since everything happens inbetween dialogue/is implied through statements, but as for Bonus Time, the feat is right here
I have blocked my YouTube access to get more free time. Can somebody summarise the reasons for MFTL+ please?

I think that this can probably be applied. It does not seem very controversial.

Pastry Cookie's page has been made, I will now add law manip to every Black Magic user's page and MFTL+ to everyone's page

Okay. Tell me here when you are done, and I should close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back