• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cookie Run ability additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone in the verse gets these except for the Sugar Swan. Pets are not restricted to their Combi (owner) and can be used on any Cookie. Due to this, every Cookie should be able to have any Pet as Optional Equipment. There will be a separate tabber for abilities granted by Pets as to not over-link abilities

Flight (All Pets can fly, and can carry Cookies from bottomless pits and ascend them to Bonus Time)
Deconstruction (Several Pets, such as Antique Bookmark, can disintegrate obstacles and enemies)
Sound Manipulation and Existence Erasure (via Producer Mic, who can erase obstacles from existence with soundwaves)
Black Hole Creation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), Light Manipulation and Time Manipulation (via Continuum Cog in its' Loops of Time form. Check out Timekeeper Cookie's page for why Continuum Cog has this)
Precognition, Energy Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation and Resistance to Stamina Reduction (via Eternal Eye of Darkness)
Reality Warping (via Dreamcatcher)
Speed Amplification and Air Manipulation (via Windcatcher)
Explosion Manipulation (via Giggle Bomb)
Resurrection (via several Pets, such as Magmabird)
Glyph Creation (via Emerald Golem)
Ice Manipulation (via Thundersnow Yeti)
Stamina Amplification (via several Pets, such as Dragon Fruitling)
Transmutation (via several Pets, such as Choco Drop)
Forcefield Creation (via Nectar Delight)
Creation and Size Manipulation (via Ghost Butler)
BFR (via Dark Spirit Helmet)
Water Manipulation (via Ocean Dragon)
Mind Manipulation (via Eerie Anglerfish, which hypnotizes fish)
Martial Arts (via Master Prune)
Summoning (via Book of Wizdom)
Empathic Manipulation (via Pink Candy)
Soul Manipulation (via Flame Bat)
Magic (via Mini Jackson No. 2)
Stamina Reduction and Poison Manipulation (via Dripping Tear Jar)

Last edited:
For everything except Producer Mic, everything the Pets can do in-game are pretty well-documented on the wiki, their skill descriptions and backstory are taken straight from the game, word for word

I don't think it's possible for me to get direct evidence for all of the Pets doing the things their abilities says they can, since it's rather instant and there are Pets I don't own. Can't really find videos of others using these Pets since nobody ever uses Giggle Bomb, Antique Bookmark, Book of Wizdom, etc

For everything except Producer Mic, everything the Pets can do in-game are pretty well-documented on the wiki, their skill descriptions and backstory are taken straight from the game, word for word

I don't think it's possible for me to get direct evidence for all of the Pets doing the things their abilities says they can, since it's rather instant and there are Pets I don't own. Can't really find videos of others using these Pets since nobody ever uses Giggle Bomb, Antique Bookmark, Book of Wizdom, etc
I see. Hmm alrighty

Do the pets or items not have an in-game description?
They do, they're in the wiki pages. For Producer Mic, the wiki and the developers forgot to mention that the sound waves it makes can EE obstacles, and I didn't want to add it because I thought it might add some issues with this CRT. I have the image of Producer Mic doing this, just not on the device I'm typing this on

Yeah, should be fine to do so.

Maybe you can screenshot the wiki instead of linking it? Sometimes other wikis can take longer to load.

Wait a little please. What should be screenshotted exactly? We usually only do that for Twitter comments and the like, not ability lists in other wikis, for example.

If the wiki description is exactly like the game one, it should be fine to use until someone compile the in-game version of it.
This essentially.

I suggested they take screenshots of it because going to other wikis can take quite a bit of time. Especially since some have a weird interface which takes forever to load on weaker computers/phones.

I do not think that seems like a good reason. If people have serious problems with loading wiki pages, they usually do not tend to visit wikis, including our own, in the first place.

Okay. Thank you for being reasonable.

@Ailamiona

What approach did you take with the pages that you edited in this regard?

I linked to the wiki, and will add the screenshots of the appropriate Pets from in-game. Remember that I don't own some of them, so screenshotting their abilities in-game will take a long while until I own them

I meant that did you link to the Cookie Run wiki pages where it was appropriate, or did I misunderstand something here?

Okay, and with screenshots you are not talking about screenshots of the wiki pages that you have currently linked to?

Aha. My apologies for the misunderstanding then. I will close this thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back