• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Control Vs Destruction (0-3-0)

Hiiilt

They/Them
Makima Vs Kid Buu
Rules
Buu's 7-B Attacks are restricted.

Speed is Equalized.

Starting Distance: 20 Meters.
Results:Votes:
"YOU MAKE BUU MAD. BUU MAKE YOU DEAD":
MintyBoy1, Javenplayz253 & Hilt
"We'll be sure to write it on your tombstone.":
Kirby eats both of them:

Last edited:
So what are Makima’s win cons here? It seems like she can’t permanently kill Buu due to his regen while Buu can kill her, it’ll just take thousands of times to do. Her chains may be able to do it, but I’m skeptical on Buu having much of a mind to control. The guy can’t talk at all and only thinks about destruction, so controlling him could only end badly it seems.

I think this ends up with Buu killing Makima until all of Japan’s population is finally eradicated and he wins. He could also just nuke island and let her drown a thousand times over.

So what are Makima’s win cons here? It seems like she can’t permanently kill Buu due to his regen
isn't his regen only low mid? she could destroy his head with bang
Her chains may be able to do it, but I’m skeptical on Buu having much of a mind to control. The guy can’t talk at all and only thinks about destruction, so controlling him could only end badly it seems.
his profile says he has above average intel tho
Above Average (Can keep up with combatants like Kirby and can outsmart him, instantly destroys the Star Rod when he realized it was a serious threat)
her mind control would make him become unresponsive to anything else so i dont think he would be able to do anything once he is hit by her chains
I think this ends up with Buu killing Makima until all of Japan’s population is finally eradicated and he wins. He could also just nuke island and let her drown a thousand times over.
she can levitate to avoid drowning

isn't his regen only low mid? she could destroy his head with bang

his profile says he has above average intel tho

her mind control would make him become unresponsive to anything else so i dont think he would be able to do anything once he is hit by her chains

she can levitate to avoid drowning
Looking back at the profile, that could work since the most shown is Buu shaking off being cut in half.

Yeah, honestly I barely looked at the profile. That looks very wrong given Kid Buu communicates in screams and laughs. Outsmarting Kirby also isn’t a big feat given he’s literally a baby and can say “hi” at most. He has combat intelligence but that’s it so I think he should be comparable to the zombies Makima made.

She could but both have Superhuman LS so he could force her under physically or with a blast

Yeah, honestly I barely looked at the profile. That looks very wrong given Kid Buu communicates in screams and laughs. Outsmarting Kirby also isn’t a big feat given he’s literally a baby and can say “hi” at most. He has combat intelligence but that’s it so I think he should be comparable to the zombies Makima made.
his profile also says he knows how to use swords but ig that only applies to fat buu, right?
She could but both have Superhuman LS so he could force her under physically or with a blast
she can teleport to avoid him and make a surprise attack like she did against gojo(buu can probably defeat any devil she uses against him tho)

his profile also says he knows how to use swords but ig that only applies to fat buu, right?

she can teleport to avoid him and make a surprise attack like she did against gojo(buu can probably defeat any devil she uses against him tho)
Probably, he got that from absorbing a sword enemy like how in canon Buu gets the knowledge/personality of those he absorbs. Kid Buu is him when he was first created, no knowledge or anything besides killer instinct.

That’s true. Though it’ll be hard since while she can float, Buu can straight up fly and his ki blasts are better than her chains. Although, she could use the phasing to get his head like said. Bang could also be good, although she didn’t try a head shot against Gojo or at all in the manga iirc so idk. Makima’s chances seem better than first thought, but both will have to go through a lot to end the other.

I’m leaning Buu since he’s more mobile and destructive which means Makima will have very little chances to kill him. And if he uses the Chocolate Beam on her, I don’t think it’ll count as a death.
It’d be like what Denji did, eating her without malicious intent.
I think I’ll just vote Buu

I’m leaning Buu since he’s more mobile and destructive which means Makima will have very little chances to kill him. And if he uses the Chocolate Beam on her, I don’t think it’ll count as a death.
It’d be like what Denji did, eating her without malicious intent.
didn't he stop turning people into candy in his kid buu form?
I think I’ll just vote Buu
Counted!

Back