• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Contest

DUDEEEEE. The contest is supposed to start at the 28th of this month not end at the date. Please change it!!!!!!.

Edit: I'm glad it got fixed.

Everyday. I get off when there is little to no activity. Though, I will be gone all of June, depending if my destination has wifi or not.

Ooo Vietnam? That sounds fun. Wish i could go to Cambodia and see what's it like there with my own eyes.

@SDZ1217: If i was Superman right now, then i could survive it then. As a normal human? H to the e to the double L to the no.

@ Leon: Seriously. I always thought that Vietnam had lots of trees and forests.

@ CrossverseCrisis: Yes you'd survive it if ya were Superman.

@ThePerpetual: Not trying to sound weird here dude, but i'm ManwiththeStreak at Deviantart. Hope you make more death battle soon.

Here's the details. It's not perfect as I haven't really reviewed it yet but the contest starts on the 28th and ends on the 1st of June. Whoever can make the most character profiles by then will be declared the winner. Now there are requirements for these Characters. And they are stated below.

Summary. All of them must have this.

Appearance and Personality of the characters. All the characters should include this

Powers and Stats.

Tier:

Name:

Origin:

Classification:

Attack Potency:

Speed:

Lifting Strength:

Striking Strength:

Durability: Stamina:

Range:

Standard Equipment:

Intelligence:

Weaknesses:

Powers and Abilities:

All these stats should be filled out.

Notable Attacks and Techniques. This should preferably have have at least two or three notable techniques

Others. While this isn't all that much important it's still would seem as a requirement.

Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

Keys:

Optional Ones. You can either include this or not it's your choice

Forms. If the Character has different more than two forms though it will no longer be optional and will be a requirement.

Equipment. If the character has notable weapons. Then this is a requirement.

Personal Statistics. Again this is optional and you can choose whetheror not to include the following given below

Date of Birth:

Birthplace: Weight:

Height:

Dislikes:

Eye Color:

Hair Color:

Hobbies:

Values:

You can include others as well if ya want.

Pictures. This isn't a requirement but it makes the profile look better.

Finally you can include others besides the ones I've stated if ya want.

One very important requirement.

Utilization of proper grammar and spelling to the greatest degree possible.

Alright, sounds good. Funny, I just made a few characters, let's see if I can't flesh them out before the contest begins...

No worries to you as well Petual. Just make sure to point out to me if i'm starting to bother you or not. Really don't want to make you mad.

I'm going to be ambitious and try to make a character for every tier ranking, working my way up from 10-C and skipping any I've already done. This will likely take longer than the contest lasts, but we'll see how far I get.

Yes previously made characters do not count as it would be unfair to new users.

And I'll message everyone about the requirements of the characters and such after I finish reviewing it and actually get off my lazy ass.

Pictures for each for me is a iffy on this site, but i'll fill them up as i go. Good luck everyone !

EDIT: There is a possibility i won't be able to compete, due to uploading character profiles problems. I tried 4 times with 4 made profiles, still diddn't let me . DANG IT !

Back