• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Contessa versus Composite Human

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Contessa versus Composite Human.

Standard battle assumptions, victory through incapacitation or death, etc.

As far as I know, there isn't anything CH can do against her. Extraordinary intelligence doesn't mean much when faced with someone who knows nigh his every move and can easily obtain means to victory.

Two for Contessa.

Bump.

Pretty sure "there isn't anything CH can do" is more for a stomp than anything.

Still, assduming CH gets all of its equipment, precog doesn't help all that much against being bombarded.

I dunno if it'd be a stomp in that case, it'd just be Contessa doing everything right.

Contessa's probably could but it's just standard equipment here so it doesn't matter.

Contessa's power is that she has basically perfect precognition and knows the steps needed to defeat them, and can execute them perfectly.

In this case, she's put to fight a Composite Human that has every peak physical capacity and ever combat skill known to humanity. Even with her precognition, she is outclassed in physical strength and combat skill. At most I see a stalemate when it comes to hand to hand combat.

Inconclusive for me.

Two for Contessa, two inconclusive.

Yeah, this is inconclusive. The precognition messes up everything the human can do but she probably isn't killing them. Unless one gets tired

Back