• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Connie fights a psychopathic kid (0-0-0)

Vizer04

He/Him
41d86e70821a5331e8516432aea7d730.jpg
5e52c7ca3e79067c9888438d62a9a1a1.jpg

Both at 9-B and Speed Equalized.

Connie:

Brightburn:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
This match feels so wrong.
3,423,483.48983 joules

If you read all of that, you might've noticed something!

NONE OF BRANDON'S FEATS HAVE CALCS!
(Except for the Speed Calculation, which is useless here, lol.)

[Screams in frustration]

In theory, this should mean he's baseline.
Baseline Wall Level is 15,000 Joules. Which would make Connie, scaling above a 3,423,483.48983 joules feat, roughly 228.23x stronger.

....But Brandon is mentioned as being able to splatter humans, leaving nothing of them but blood.
Slams Sheriff Deever so hard that he exploded into paste/Killed Sheriff Deever by hitting him while flying at super speeds, splattering his body everywhere. (Dunno which of those links is better, & dunno if it works here because it was done by the Speed of his ramming.)
Killed an female police officer by slamming her up and down through the house, leaving nothing of her left only blood. (Dunno if this is a different feat.)

By necessity, if Brandon reduced a person's body to nothing but paste, he probably didn't just break, but DESTROYED all their bones as well. So what does that feat yield?
Low End: 1.77078.486850515432e5 Joules, Wall level

Mid End: 3.56902376598e5 Joules, Wall level

High End: 5.83398115592783e5 Joules, Wall level

For those who don't speak Scientific Notation, that's 177,078.486 (Low), 356,902.377 (Mid), or 583,398.116 (High) joules.
Connie's rating is way above that, being about 5.86x higher.
But the calc is for Fragmentation of Bones. I haven't checked the clip, but I assume Brandon at least violently fragmented them, in addition to destroying flesh, so he's likely above the high end.
Dunno what meterial the freezer door was made of (Some kind of metal obviously.), but I don't know if Connie has any resistance or durability against heat. I also don't know how likely Brandon is to use this In-Character, but there's a good chance he could just burn through her flesh with heat vision, & when he uses it on humans, he apparently aims for the head. (Dunno the circumstances of him heat visioning his dad, though; He may have had an easy shot.)

There's also this:
Lifting Strength: At least Class 5 (Easily lifted a truck), possibly higher with telekinesis (Used this to rip a metal door in half)

'course, whether or not he could Telekinesis Connie is.... Questionable, when considering her rating:

Lifting Strength: Class 50 (Able to physically contend with various Gems throughout the series without being overwhelmed strength-wise, should scale to Seasons 4-5 Steven based on various feats when they fought in tandem)

Dunno how much higher than his physical LS Brandon's TK is, & Connie's LS is only via scaling, but Baseline Class 50 LS begins at 25,000 kg while Class 5 ranges from 1,000 to 5,000 kg, so Connie's scaling puts her LS roughly 5x above Brandon's LS, but it could be a lot closer. (A truck could definitely weigh more than 5,000 kg, for example.)

Brandon also has this:
Destroyed a large building in the credits sequence. (This video was removed, but another link on his profile to 1 second later in the video says building complex, so presumably, it was a building or building complex.)
& this: Killed 268 people by destroying a passenger jet.

Reference for Common Feats says, for destroying a plane:
Total Fragmentation = 1.6246502e10 Joules, or 3.88300717 Tons = Large Building level

We see chunks of the plane still in-tact, & the profile claims a body count of 268 (Presumably there was in-universe body count, maybe from a news report or such?), so it could be even higher. 16,246,502,000 Joules. Compared to Connie scaling to 3,423,483.48983 joules, this would be roughly 4,745.6x stronger than her.

Brandon also has Flight, & Stealth Mastery (For hiding from his uncle Noah in circumstances that I don't know.).

Intelligence?

Intelligence: At least Gifted (He is incredibly knowledgeable about multiple subjects, being above anyone in his school, even though he is just a kid)
Weaknesses: Is weak to the metal of the spaceship he came in. Easily angered and has no remorse or feelings towards humans, viewing himself as superior

Brandon is the more mobile, I dunno when or why he uses Stealth, & he has a superior complex.

Intelligence: High (Due to being personally trained by Pearl, Connie is a highly-skilled fighter and swordsman, capable of holding her own against high-level Holo-Pearls, trained Gem soldiers such as Topaz, and even a possessed Pearl. She is able to efficiently fight in tandem with Steven, seamlessly combining her offense with his defense. She was even able to pull off complicated sword-based techniques in her battles against Corrupted Fusions without a hitch.)

Weaknesses: None notable

I don't know well Connie does academically, but Brandon is a prodigy. Unfortunately, Connie is the one with classical training as a swordfighter & experienced fighting Gems & such, & used to fighting with a partner & using "complicated sword-based techniques" (Which techniques?) "without a hitch".

So yeah.
Brandon has lots of feats & lots of scans & that's great!
It's just a shame most of them aren't calculated, & they range from stuff like breaking someone's hand to shaking houses to destroying buildings/building complexes, making forest fires & fragmenting planes.

So it's really unclear where in Wall Level he falls; Heck, he could be solidly into Large Building Level, considering his plane feat.

But I don't actually know what we consider most consistent for him, considering his Calc-less "At Least 9-B, likely higher" rating for him.
Even heat vision might be ambiguous because I dunno if Connie has any heat resistance (Especially focused heat since it's heat vision.) feats.

Heck, in theory, they might be close to even. But in practice, it seems like ONE OF THEM should annihilate the other.
I just don't know who.

Is "One of the participants' scaling point is unclear & lacks calculations", a valid reason to vote Inconclusive?

Last edited:
The thing about the plane feat is that we don't see how he actually destroyed it. As an off-screen feat, it should be unquantifiable.

His Telekinesis should be able to lift Connie from the ground but he would be unable to take Rose's Sword away from her. From this point, he can try two things:

1. Fly towards Connie to punch her, which would be a bad idea given that she still has the Sword and knows how to use it.

2. Spam Heat Vision at her, but Connie can protect herself with the Sword since it has 6-C (Island level) durability and Resistance to Heat.

However, this are still valid wincons for Brandon. The problem is if he does that in character. If he goes to close range he will get wrecked by Connie's skill.

Last edited:
The thing about the plane feat is that we don't see how he actually destroyed it. As an off-screen feat, it should be unquantifiable.
Looking through the links, I couldn't find footage of the building destroying feat. How did you find out it was off-screen?
His Telekinesis should be able to lift Connie from the ground but he would be unable to take Rose's Sword away from her.
Some might argue sufficient LS is enough to resist Telekinesis, though I'm unsure Connie has any feats of doing that. (& also Brandon may have higher LS, depending on the truck's mass, & possibly also the strength of the throw he did.)
Also, it doesn't help here, but looking at this Easily lifted a truck, I'm confused; That WASN'T telekinesis?
From this point, he can try two things:

1. Fly towards Connie to punch her, which would be a bad idea given that she still has the Sword and knows how to use it.

2. Spam Heat Vision at her, but Connie can protect herself with the Sword since it has 6-C (Island level) durability and Resistance to Heat.
It has Resistance to Heat? Basis?
Looking at the profile, it says: Resistance to fire, ice, and electricity
But these have no justification.
However, this are still valid wincons for Brandon. The problem is if he does that in character. If he goes to close range he will get wrecked by Connie's skill.
No idea what his in-character moves are, but I'd assume he usually goes to close range; Based only on reading his feats' descriptions, I would assume he seems to like terrorizing & being sadistic.

Also, with no calc, he should be baseline, but he has wall-busting feats, too, so I have no clue how his & Connie's stats match up. She has more skills (Though Brandon is supposedly academically accomplished & capable of stealth.), but it might not matter depending on the yield(s) for the Brightburn calculation(s).

I might be misremembering completely, but iirc, Rose/Connie's sword's heat resistance comes from withstanding Light Warrior's attacks

Connie's Class 50 is from scaling to Season 3 Steven, who's 32,412 Kg, considering a 14 wheeler (Which is far larger/heavier than the truck Brandon lifted) is barely higher than that, I very much doubt that truck's weight be higher than Connie's LS

Also, I doubt Brandon having an AP advantage would help too much, considering Connie constantly fights/trains with 7-As (Who, y'know, one-shot her a few million times over)

Though knowing Steven Universe shooting lasers and flying is like the standard and Commie should dodge easily
Also, Connie isn't a "somewhat good" martial artist, she was trained by a Gem with thousand of years of fighting experience and she can actually keep up with said Gem (Pearl specifically). Connie also has a sword with 6-C durability that can also one-shot Brandon. So... not a stomp by any means.

While i agree with you, speed being equalized isn't a factor when it comes to special abilities with speeds faster than the user.
Kind of is, they are reduced by the amount combat speed is.
Tbh, current Brandon Breyer profile is really ******* bad, i’d rather just quit at this point, there is no point for me to debate an downplayed brandon breyer, so honestly in my opinion Brandon takes this easily.
You'd need to make a CRT and gather reliable feats to dispell the "downplay"
I doubt his heat vision fits The light standards

Back