• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Confusion about Chara's AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says, and I quote, "the sheer number of resets performed by characters such as Flowey, along with the fact that a number composed of 216 'nines' is measurable at the end of the genocide route, would easily put the number in the Multiversal range."

What do both of those mean? Why would either the Resets or the amount of nines matter for AP?

I'm not trying to change her AP, I'm just wondering why that's important.

Well the thing is Multiverse Level stars at 1000 Universes. The sheer amount of nines and the fact that Flowey lived almost every outcome possible with his resets gave us a pretty good idea of how many timelines Chara destroyed in the end.

Think about it. Flowey lived nearly every outcome with his resets and we know that reset=timeline. Could there really be less than 1000 outcomes with every single monster in the underground especially if you consider the variables???

I don't know much about the nines though but I think the many resets are more than enough for Multiverse Level.

The game normally already has multiples timelines (33 endings)

And you can acess even morre though the Fun value which would multiply the amount of timelines by 100 (Already enough to be 2-B)

And that number can be multiplied even morre through the reset ability which allow the user to create even morre timelines

And we have morre timelines created by Flowey who created so many of them that he know evey single action in the underground and the Humans soul were able to reset too

Along with it we have natural parallel universes as confirmed by Alphys, even her favorite anime may be a altenative universe in the game.

And just to add something...

Asriel during his fight destroy the timeline, but the effects of the destruction of that were nothing compared to the effects of both Asriel and Chara destroying "The World" which may implies "The World" is actually the multiverse.

So, is there something left to discuss, or should I close this thread?

Okay. I will close it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back