• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Concerning page victories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megamangohan

CHAD mango
Joke Battles
Administrator
After the controversy over this page

https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Rainbow_Dash_(True_Profile)

It is very clear to say that many people get offended/angry over claiming victories on a page there was no actual VS thread towards. This goes towards the point where people who didn't create the page will remove information on that page itself. I am considering banning characters that falsely claim victories over other characters.

I Strongly believe this wiki doesn't need the rule, and can exist perfectly fine without it. I would like everyone's input on this.

I thought we already had a rule on that.

But yes I agree with having and enforcing this.

After second thought, I Agree with Ryu.

I'll keep this open for anyone else that wants a word in this.

Should be enforced yet all characters before some revision pertaining to this have their victories as Grandfathered, but thats just my suggestion.

yeah there should be a proper enforcement as you can't simply claim shit without a proper match

So what's forbidden specifically ? Cuz the notable victories section often gets filled with random garbage here

Tabbender said:
So what's forbidden specifically ? Cuz the notable victories section often gets filled with random garbage here
Victories of other Joke Battle Profiles from other users that are not yours.

^pretty much this at least without the consent of the user is forbidden

Darkmon cns said:
What about the ones with the victorys to the one below all?
Just ask that respective creator and if they say yes, you will be fine.

I didn't make it but there's just a lot and well you know the joke of the one below all IS that he loses all... which is why I asked.

neh, i think people randomly claming victory over others because they can is sorta what i like about this wiki, it's one big shitshow and i love it

@Julian I'm pretty sure we already had one. If you could check and add one if there isn't, I'd greatly appreciate it.

right now, I would like to focus on deleting the imformation of pages that hold certain JBW victories without permission.

But not necessarily the pages themselves

@Mega Feel more than free to do so if you wish. If I come across pages with those I'll try to remove it as well.

as of right now, Mayron is the only user we need to keep a close eye on, but of course, others will come in the future.

@Ryukama All right. I'll add it soon.

@Megamangohan I suppose we can look through some of the profiles to see if we can find anything. I'll start looking through some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back