• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Concept type 1 are (low-)Outerversal level

In new tiering system outerversal level basically are meta level, that trully superior from all level of reality that cannot getting reached no matter how far you stacted the reality it self

Soo what about Concept type 1?? These concept are fully independent from all reality and are the source of existence of the object or reality that it govern (it basically exist before and after the reality it self), and are in meta level of existence because basically no amount of reality can affect these abstraction

Lets be more specific, what about concept type 1 that govern time and/or space?? By it very nature these concept must be independent from time and space, and if there are time and space that can affect these concept it are anti feats that can downgrade it to type 2 concept. We can say concept of time and space are basically beyond all level of time and space it self

Soo even if concept type 1 cannot have 1A (outerversal) rating, it must at least in low 1A (low outerverse) rating. If any normal being or lower being cannot affect or manipulate this concept it mean 1A, and if they can it mean low 1A

If it not then
1. What type of concept are required for getting any outerversal rating?
2. Type 1 concept are not independent from all reality anymore?
3. Transcend time and space even if author imply a truly transcendention are not outerversal level?
4. Are physical reality or a normal reality are in same level with the abstraction that literally govern it?

1. Type 1 Concepts/Independent Universal Concepts that are irreducible are all 1-A. If they are reducible, then Low 1-A.

2. Type 1 Concept is still the same, independent of reality, but depending on context, they range from Low 1-A to High 1-A+

3. Depends on which kind of space and time. Low 1-A space and time? Then it would be 1-A.

4. I don't understand this one.

Edit : Wait, i think i understand the 4th question. You are asking if a physical reality can exist in the same plane of existence as the concepts that govern it, in this case Type 1 Concepts. Well, yeah, they can exist in the same level/plane of existence, but that would make the concept cap at Low 1-A. After all, if they exist in the same level, that would mean the physical reality can reach it despite being governed by the concept.

Last edited:
Yea, but what does that CAN'T BE REDUCED exactly mean?
From the Tiering System :

A way to explain their superiority over "physical composition" would be to bring attention to the fact that all of the previous tiers can be expressed as the union of constructs of lower tiers. For example, a 4-dimensional spacetime continuum is at most Low 2-C. However, an inaccessible cardinal's worth of such spacetimes is well into High 1-B+. In spite of the extremely large gap in size between the individuals comprising this totality and the totality itself, the latter is simply the sum of all the former, and as such both ultimately reside in the same state of existence, and have continuity of composition within that state.

Likewise, even the Von Neumann Universe (As well as larger structures still) is still simply the union of many elements that, individually, are smaller than itself. And the same applies to any mathematical space whatsoever.

A 1-A character or realm, on the other hand, fundamentally surpasses lower states of existence, with their sheer superiority not being expressible as the sum, union or permutation of anything in these lesser states. They, in other words, transcend lower existences to the point that those vanish into nothingness.

1. Type 1 Concepts/Independent Universal Concepts that are irreducible are all 1-A. If they are reducible, then Low 1-A.

2. Type 1 Concept is still the same, independent of reality, but depending on context, they range from Low 1-A to High 1-A+

3. Depends on which kind of space and time. Low 1-A space and time? Then it would be 1-A.

4. I don't understand this one.
Bruh... i say:
If it not then
If concept type 1 not low 1A or 1A, i already give some reason why these concept are outerversal, i mean by the question is if it not

What kind of proof do these concepts need? So they need to have a statement + show what a concept can do? Or can you just prove that they behave like a concept? Did that change at all?

Back