• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Computer Gods Downgrade DKD

LuciferX

He/Him
Claim: Thier thoughts can create a universe.

First, in below quote infinite degree of infinities refer to thier thought process. not for universes.

Their non-body focused thought processes leave them with no distinction between themselves and the outside world, and so they are able to think in terms of the infinite. I do not mean the mathematical concept of infinity. I mean an infinite degree of infinites. And this means they can arrive at the infinite past for living creatures. The bodiless gods can arrive at the thought processes of single-celled life forms. That is the same as the birth of life and the birth of thought. And thoughts themselves create a universe.

Here saying the universe which can be created by thier thoughts are not an observable universe which implies a finite sized universe. (yes, solar system sized or even lower)

The bodiless gods can arrive at the thought processes of single-celled life forms. That is the same as the birth of life and the birth of thought. And thoughts themselves create a universe. Not a scientifically observable universe, mind you. There is a theory saying that this world could have been created five minutes ago and we can never prove otherwise if our memories are false. However, that theory only holds when one has a physical body. Bodiless thoughts invalidate that theory. In other words, the universe exists and time is absolutely irreversible.

Specially, Author confirmed it was based on solipsism philosophy. Solipsism as a belief is about the self perceiving the world as what the self believes the world.

Source: https://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Solipsism

Here it says, Solipsism limits reality, further supporting my claim computer gods can't create an actual universe.
Solipsism limits reality, but also knowledge of that reality to one’s own self. Accordingly, it is used for two related yet distinct concepts:

A metaphysical belief that the universe is entirely the creation of one's own mind. Thus, in a sense, the belief that nothing 'exists' outside of one's own mind.
An epistemological position that one's own perceptions are the only things that can be known with certainty. The nature of the external world—that is, the source of one's perceptions—therefore cannot be conclusively known; it may not even exist. This is also called external world skepticism.
theoritically, even a human can create a reality according to solipsism theory.

Summary;

Tier 3A or 2C shouldn't be given to Computer Gods, even the virtual alternate dimension created by them act like a vr reality and doesn't specify as a universe and has contradictions it being an infinitely vast space.
can be altered by Human Will
Other Reasearchers ignored her ideas etc.
as a pocket dimension, that's dependent on the energy from the finitely sized universe:

The bag contained a virtual alternate dimension. It was dependent on the energy on the surface, so it was working now and would not once the surface was destroyed. That would likely be the final tool Korone would produce.

I don't know where to scale them, but not definitely universal.

A video explaining solipsism for those who don't know what it is.

I don't know where to scale them, but not definitely universal.
since you say,
Here saying the universe which can be created by thier thoughts are not an observable universe which implies a finite sized universe. (yes, solar system sized or even lower)
meaning I think your downgrade for them should be 4-B based on what you yourself said.

Not voting just assuming that's what you mean.

On my phone again, so I can't look up the scans, but I'm fairly sure each computer god (or at least some of them) has their own virtual alternate dimension. And those are, as we all know, actually physically existing infinite 4D spaces outside the universe.

On my phone again, so I can't look up the scans, but I'm fairly sure each computer god (or at least some of them) has their own virtual alternate dimension. And those are, as we all know, actually physically existing infinite 4D spaces outside the universe.
Virtual alt dimension called 4th dimension because it's complex enough topics for researches not mean 4D space transcending over main universe and it's a VR reality.

Virtual alt dimension called 4th dimension because it's complex enough topics for researches not mean 4D space
It's complex for regular people. Averages Joe's. Not the ones researching aka scientists. We have to remember that even though it's never explained properly, Computer Gods still create cardinal systems, aka "infinitely dense infinities", which makes it basically a lowball. Sadly, the author has no plans on elaborating on the way it works.
Transcending over main universe
No one ever said it transcends over the main universe.
and it's a VR reality.
No, they arent. They are "virtual" because they can be reality warped. They are still infinite 4d spaces.

It also can't be just a name like you suggested. First, scientists actually discovered it to be infinite. Second, time created by computer Gods in this world flows differently than the one in the main universe. So yeah, they are Low 2-C. Would go as far as to say they are one of the most blatantly Low 2-C examples tbh but I rarely read verses like DKD who have big cosmologies.

This is the 2nd time you copied the comicvine debunk and just slightly changed some wording. However, the blog we have already addressed this more or less. So this will just go in circles since you don't seem to have any different arguments.

To say that the universes born out of ideas are not the observable Universe, in my opinion, implies that their boundaries are not the observable Universe but much more, and thinking in terms of infinity in context shows this. that is, they think of a universe that is 5 times the observable universe, and it becomes real, they think of a universe the size of an apple, and it becomes real, its limits are only their own thoughts.

To say that the universes born out of ideas are not the observable Universe, in my opinion, implies that their boundaries are not the observable Universe but much more, and thinking in terms of infinity in context shows this. that is, they think of a universe that is 5 times the observable universe, and it becomes real, they think of a universe the size of an apple, and it becomes real, its limits are only their own thoughts.
it implies it's way lower than it. otherwise, it's your headcanon. you need to prove it. solipisism limits reality which further supports my claim.

It's complex for regular people. Averages Joe's. Not the ones researching aka scientists. We have to remember that even though it's never explained properly, Computer Gods still create cardinal systems, aka "infinitely dense infinities", which makes it basically a lowball. Sadly, the author has no plans on elaborating on the way it works.
It refer to thier thought process, not related to others. it doesn't mean anything.
No one ever said it transcends over the main universe.

No, they arent. They are "virtual" because they can be reality warped. They are still infinite 4d spaces.
by a human will which even disproves being an inf vastly space assumption made by yoshie.
It also can't be just a name like you suggested. First, scientists actually discovered it to be infinite. Second, time created by computer Gods in this world flows differently than the one in the main universe. So yeah, they are Low 2-C. Would go as far as to say they are one of the most blatantly Low 2-C examples tbh but I rarely read verses like DKD who have big cosmologies.
Yoshie assumed it. No, nothing says it's an actual universe. literary same scan debunks it.

It has the lowest cosmology I've ever seen. Marvel/DC has better cosmologies than it with extreme lowball.
This is the 2nd time you copied the comicvine debunk and just slightly changed some wording. However, the blog we have already addressed this more or less. So this will just go in circles since you don't seem to have any different arguments.
Is that your arguement? I didn't copy paste anything from it. It didn't even address the CG.

It refer to thier thought process, not related to others. it doesn't mean anything.
It relates to their ability to create universes and cardinal systems, since you know that's what they actually do. VPS is the proof of that.
by a human will which even disproves being an inf vastly space assumption made by yoshie.
Try to rephrase this. It made little sense.
Yoshie assumed it. No, nothing says it's an actual universe. literary same scan debunks it.
No one assumed anything. Scientists PROVED its an infinite space, and times flows differently. And it's stated to be an infinite 4d space when simplified by others.
It has the lowest cosmology I've ever seen. Marvel/DC has better cosmologies than it with extreme lowball.
Don't know anything about MARVEL and DC besides DC being downgraded to baseline Outer, lower than Daimaou. As for MARVEL, don't know about its current status in terms of revisions, but it's still bellow high outer daimaou. So, it is.
Is that your arguement? I didn't copy paste anything from it. It didn't even address the CG.
Didn't say it was an argument, just stating facts, then again you think an actual universe which is stated to be 4d and proven to be infinite is a VR game. So no surprise you can't figure out simple things.

it implies it's way lower than it. otherwise, it's your headcanon. you need to prove it. solipisism limits reality which further supports my claim.
If reality is limited to his mind, how does claiming that his mind is lower than the solar system support single selfishness?

Virtual alt dimension called 4th dimension because it's complex enough topics for researches not mean 4D space transcending over main universe and it's a VR reality.
No, that they are complex is separate. It makes no sense to call something 4D just because it's complex. It's called 4D because it is 4D. They call it infinite right after.
That field was virtual alternate dimension research.

The virtual alternate dimension was commonly referred to as a 4th dimensional space. Researchers’ understanding of it was as follows: “we don’t know why, but there is an infinitely vast space adjacent to our dimension." It was thought to be dangerous to remain within it, so it was usually used to temporarily transfer oneself or objects or to trap intruders as a defensive panic room.
Like, this quote alone makes it very clear that it qualifies as tiering applicable. It's 4th dimensional. Researchers confirmed it's infinite. It's "next to the universe" (i.e. located on the same plane of existence) and you can physically enter and exit it.

No, that they are complex is separate. It makes no sense to call something 4D just because it's complex. It's called 4D because it is 4D. They call it infinite right after.
Make sense since it refered by two names.

Like, this quote alone makes it very clear that it qualifies as tiering applicable. It's 4th dimensional. Researchers confirmed it's infinite. It's "next to the universe" (i.e. located on the same plane of existence) and you can physically enter and exit it.
It doesn't make them 2-C. It was explicitly mentioned why it called 4th dimension, infinite vast space =/= universe. virtual alt dimension could be altered by a human will which indicates it works like a vr reality and not a higher plane.

Make sense since it refered by two names.

It doesn't make them 2-C. It was explicitly mentioned why it called 4th dimension, infinite vast space =/= universe. virtual alt dimension could be altered by a human will which indicates it works like a vr reality and not a higher plane.
What do you mean when you say that people can change it with their will?

It doesn't make them 2-C.
They are Low 2-C, not 2-C and they qualify for the tier.
It was explicitly mentioned why it called 4th dimension,
It's called 4th dimensional space because it is. DT even posted the quote.
infinite vast space =/= universe.
Infinitely vast 4th dimensional space isn't Low 2-C? Make a CRT to change the requirements then lol
virtual alt dimension could be altered by a human will which indicates it works like a vr reality and not a higher plane.
No, that's not an indication for it being a vr game. It would just make whoever can reality warp it that much more impressive. If it was a vr game like you suggest, then it would not be adjacent to the main universe, as DT already showed.
The virtual alternate dimension was commonly referred to as a 4th dimensional space. Researchers’ understanding of it was as follows: “we don’t know why, but there is an infinitely vast space adjacent to our dimension." It was thought to be dangerous to remain within it, so it was usually used to temporarily transfer oneself or objects or to trap intruders as a defensive panic room.

What's more, the VPS is used as teleportation. So it makes even less sense for it to be a VR game.

Oh and no one said it's a "higher plane", stop bringing it up as if it means anything.

Infinitely vast 4th dimensional space isn't Low 2-C? Make a CRT to change the requirements then lol
It's not 4D, only a vast space exist parallely to solar system sized world.

"Infinite" is clearly a hyperbole,as solipsism limits the reality.
Oh and no one said it's a "higher plane", stop bringing it up as if it means anything.
then why would it be 2-C (4D)?

It's not 4D, only a vast space exist parallely to solar system sized world.
It is 4d. It's stated to be 4d. It's infinite. And time flows differently. And I already debunked solar system sized universe previously so stop reusing old statements.
"Infinite" is clearly a hyperbole,as solipsism limits the reality.
Can't be a hyperbole when scientists know for a fact it's infinite. It would just mean the Computer Gods are that powerful of thinkers, which is also explained. They can literally think of infinitely dense infinities which are cardinal systems based on set theory.
then why would it be 2-C (4D)?
Because it's an infinite 4d space adjacent to the main universe. Oh and no one said its 2-C, but Low 2-C.

It is 4d. It's stated to be 4d. It's infinite. And time flows differently. And I already debunked solar system sized universe previously so stop reusing old statements.
You just gives priority to author's vague statement over novel.

Its called 4th dimension because of it's a complex topic for research

Can't be a hyperbole when scientists know for a fact it's infinite. It would just mean the Computer Gods are that powerful of thinkers, which is also explained. They can literally think of infinitely dense infinities which are cardinal systems based on set theory.
Thought process has nothing to do with it. "Researches" could be wrong. It can be a hyperbole as of what I said above.
Because it's an infinite 4d space adjacent to the main universe. Oh and no one said its 2-C, but Low 2-C.
Whatever.

You just gives priority to author's vague statement over novel.
It's not vague in any way. I hope you realize none of the "solar system sized universe" quotes are limited to just 1 interpretation lol
The author only elaborated on the real meaning which is also backed up by an Act 13 quote.
Its called 4th dimension because of it's a complex topic for research
Being complex to most people doesn't mean anything. It's still 4d and proven to be infinite. It would just make the VPS even more impressive. Computer Gods already can create infinite set theory.
Thought process has nothing to do with it. "Researches" could be wrong. It can be a hyperbole as of what I said above.
It does. They arent. At this point you're just being ignorant and will say anything to downgrade the Computer Gods no matter how many times I've already debunked you and no matter what piece of evidence is presented.

It's not vague in any way. I hope you realize none of the "solar system sized universe" quotes are limited to just 1 interpretation lol
The author only elaborated on the real meaning which is also backed up by an Act 13 quote.
Novel debunked you, so do Author. Stay in denial. Nothing was backed up.
Being complex to most people doesn't mean anything. It's still 4d and proven to be infinite. It would just make the VPS even more impressive. Computer Gods already can create infinite set theory.
It means something.
It does. They arent. At this point you're just being ignorant and will say anything to downgrade the Computer Gods no matter how many times I've already debunked you and no matter what piece of evidence is presented.
Keep in Denial.

Novel debunked you, so do Author. Stay in denial. Nothing was backed up.
Literally the opposite. I've explained different scans and have posted author statements several times and you don't even have an argument anymore.
It means something.
Already explained it at least several times.
Keep in Denial.
You're the one in denial. I've explained everything clear enough, and you don't have any valid arguments left. At this point it feels like you will stonewall this thread and try to say anything just for the sake of downgrading the Computer Gods. I'm not even mad at this point since I've realized ignorant people like you won't change no matter how many times I explain everything and no matter how simplified it may be.

In fact, I even think that the PC gods can raise it to High 1B or higher. As you said, the universes they created are actually mathematical universes containing set theory. I don't know exactly where the site scales such mathematical universes, but mathematical universes containing cardinal clusters should be at least High 1B in my opinion, of course. subject for another time (e.g. this summer)

In fact, I even think that the PC gods can raise it to High 1B or higher. As you said, the universes they created are actually mathematical universes containing set theory.
More wank. Keep going with these lies.
I don't know exactly where the site scales such mathematical universes, but mathematical universes containing cardinal clusters should be at least High 1B in my opinion, of course. subject for another time (e.g. this summer)
Whats-App-Image-2022-12-03-at-09-55-16-1.jpg

Funny thing is, in other cases, scalers use author statements to upscale verses, while dkd author debunks dkd fans' fan fic narratives and its cosmology.

It's not lies or wank.

Funny thing is, in other cases, scalers use author statements to upscale verses, while dkd author debunks dkd fans' fan fic narratives and its cosmology.
He doesn't debunk anything. Keep crying "lmao he debunks fan fics" all you want when the only fan fic that has been debunked here is your entire thread. Since you can't even coherently respond to me all that's left is for DT to give his final message and close this thread.

The novel says what I said includes cardinal infinities and the author confirms this, but never mind, this is not the subject of now. We can discuss this later, but that's not the point right now.

The novel says what I said includes cardinal infinities and the author confirms this, but never mind, this is not the subject of now. We can discuss this later, but that's not the point right now.
seems you are going to ignore what author said. he also confirmed his set theory knowledge, is inaccurate.

It's not lies or wank.

He doesn't debunk anything. Keep crying "lmao he debunks fan fics" all you want when the only fan fic that has been debunked here is your entire thread. Since you can't even coherently respond to me all that's left is for DT to give his final message and close this thread.
Great Argument as always.

seems you are going to ignore what author said. he also confirmed his set theory knowledge, is inaccurate.
In general, we take the novel as the basis when it contradicts what the author says in the novel. Also, although many writers have misconceptions about the Universe, we still take the character as universal when they state that the character destroys the universe. I know writers who don't know the density of the universe and the energy required to destroy the diameter of the universe, but that doesn't change the rating.

Back