• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Virus vs Real World

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Composite Virus

and... well, you know how the real world works. They have 1 year prep and can analyze the virus.

Fun fact, Im very confident that the virus gets absolutely stomped.

However, putting my "bias" aside, who do you think wins?

real world gets rekt, we already fail to neutralize viruses iin theire weaker form, and thats whitout counting its ability to move through animals and plants

We have tons of viruses we can't defeat already, let alone ALL the viruses in history, including those that can infect non-humans.

Though I do see it as inconclusive, as the humans would likely be able to isolate themselves where the virus can't get them.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
We have tons of viruses we can't defeat already, let alone ALL the viruses in history, including those that can infect non-humans.
Though I do see it as inconclusive, as the humans would likely be able to isolate themselves where the virus can't get them.
its a bit surelaistic to say that, esepecialy as the virus doesent age, being an object

PaChi2 said:
What if I told you that composite virus is weaker than any virus?
than you would assume that it doesent have all theposditive but leaves all the negatives like all composite real world characters

than you would assume that it doesent have all theposditive but leaves all the negatives like all composite real world characters

Nah, its more like to have all the positives Composite virus needs all the DNA of every virus, making it too big of a virus to penetrate into a cell's nucleus as well as unstable and not capable of surviving by itself due to the inconsistencies in its design.

ovo

and to have all the abilities of everyhuman composite human would need a brain far tto big to be practical, we fuse theire RNA (not DNA) , not just pit it into one

Ricsi-viragosi said:
and to have all the abilities of everyhuman composite human would need a brain far tto big to be practical, we fuse theire RNA (not DNA) , not just pit it into one
you know there are both DNA and RNA viruses right? Both of wichi would be in Composite virus.

Also, this is for fun. No need to be serious.

no, viruses can use DNA, but are naturaly made of RNA

and yes, its for fun, but i would like to see that argument used with CH saying that hes cells would be too big due to the dna overload

Ricsi-viragosi said:
no, viruses can use DNA, but are naturaly made of RNA

and yes, its for fun, but i would like to see that argument used with CH saying that hes cells would be too big due to the dna overload
No, there are viruses made of RNA and viruses made of DNA. Herpesviridae family, for example, is a family of DNA-virus.

it depends if all viruses can be sequenced within a year but all depends where the funding goes, most likely some will retreat to space to buy more prep time

Crzer07 said:
it depends if all viruses can be sequenced within a year but all depends where the funding goes, most likely some will retreat to space to buy more prep time
are you assuming they can send a research faculty into space? with the resources to cure all virsuses?

maybe or some other secret place but again all depends on what contingency plan gets priority funding

Crzer07 said:
maybe or some other secret place but again all depends on what contingency plan gets priority funding
there arent many places with no life where they could move the needed resources

I don't think the composite virus needs the DNA of every virus because it's more of a concept than a reality. Whatever it would materially manifest as would contain ALL the positives from every virus and evolve at a crazy velocity, being small when it shouldn't.

And I think 1 year of prep time is by no means enough. We didn't manage to find a vaccine or definite cure of AIDS within several decades of study. This virus will simply exterminate humanity and is the first composite profile to shitstomp Combined Human.

Tho I don't think it's actually a stomp, just conclusive.

Back