• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Link VS. Finn the Human (with all his items/abilities from every episode and canon)

Link's hax are way too much for Finn to handle, the only real advantage Finn has over Link is speed. Unless we use Finn's high-end speed in which case he blitzes before Link gets a chance to use anything, not sure if we do though.

With the speed difference of Finn's high end of at Mach 7353 vs Link's speed of Mach 1941? Yes, yes he would, but again i dont know if we use Finn's high-end speed or his low-end speed of Mach 2941 here.

Okay, what if we gave them both 1 minute of prep? And allow both at max potential. That means Link starts full powered by the triforce.

@Hiyami That wouldnt really change much considering that would just guarantee Finn starts off fused with the Grass Sword

@Cal Oh yeah.......Someone should really clarify that on their profiles...

Alright then, since it turns out Link is much faster, we don't need prep any more then do we? You had me confused a bit there as well, I thought Link was much faster as well. So both of them at max potential, who wins. My opinion is woudl be Link has far too much hax, but I just want a couple of other detailed opinions. (considering the master sword is considered planet level and likely higher, and the grass sword is "possibly" planet level.)

I'd still like to know which speed we use for Finn as he could still have the speed advantage, but yes Link definitely outhaxes Finn

Because the calculation he is scaled from has a high end result and a low end result, and i dont know which we use here. If we use the high end result then Finn would still be a decent bit faster than Link. If not then Finn's SOL.

@Weekly.

Finn's High End speed is more consistent with other feats in the series, so I think that's the better end to use.

Like Cal said above, factoring in all of Link's multipliers puts him at at least Mach 4800, Finn's high end is at least Mach 7353.

@Dark Okay so Finn would still have the speed advantage unless i was a dumb and forgot to factor something into Link's speed

@Cal Again, clarification on the profiles would be greeeaaat...specially for someone who doesnt know jack about Zeda besides what's on the pages :p

But yup, i figured i missed something, so there goes Finn's only advantage, Link wins fairly easily now.

Back