• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human Immunity to Soul Manipulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Composite Human is from Real Life. And, Is there evidence of souls existing in Real Life? If not, wouldn't that make them immune to Soulhax?

I believe it adapts to the concept of soul of the opponent's verse, otherwise we just going to assume any verse that do not acknowledge soul will be immune by default.

Also, doesn't CH the intelligence of Einstein? I believe than that makes him acknowledge that type of things.

Characters who are never stated to have souls are assumed to just have them in a vs match, CH should be the same. For the profile itself, I don't think he'd get it without some actual proof they don't exist irl (and I don't think that's quite possible . . .)

InfiniteSped said:
Characters who are never stated to have souls are assumed to just have them in a vs match, CH should be the same. For the profile itself, I don't think he'd get it without some actual proof they don't exist irl (and I don't think that's quite possible . . .)
Negativitiy doesn't need a proof, In real life, Existence of Souls should be proven, If there is no proof of something's existence we would just assume it doesn't exist and consider it irrevelant. I get your point tho

For souls we assume a character has a soul unless specified otherwise

There have been multiple threads about it

There have also been multiple threads about CH and the Real World in general, being the exception to the rule.

I mean, as far as evidence against souls existing goes...

There is the whole argument of brain damage effecting someone's mental state and how that wouldn't be possible if souls existed...

Idk, just playing devils' advocate. I know religious peeps can be passionate about this stuff.

Except all of them have ended and none of them resulted in the conclusion of CH being immune

If we also go through this powers like alterning between different probabilities and possibilities are no longer useful as the verses do not makes reference to alternative timelines based in those, including the real world.

Ch and Real Life could possibly be exception to the rule, Real World is different verse than the others due to being, well, real. We can state things own such as "We don't have evidence of a Soul's existence" which would possibly be "Likely Immunity to Soul Manipulation" for all Real Life characters

Yeah, but unfortunately they adapt to the definition of soul from other verses, otherwise why it would be different from "its immune to magic cuz that do not exist in real life"?

Erentheturkishguy said:
Ch and Real Life could possibly be exception to the rule, Real World is different verse than the others due to being, well, real. We can state things own such as "We don't have evidence of a Soul's existence" which would possibly be "Likely Immunity to Soul Manipulation" for all Real Life characters
That exact argument was used and dismissed in multiple threads

Antoniofer said:
Yeah, but unfortunately they adapt to the definition of soul from other verses, otherwise why it would be different from "its immune to magic cuz that do not exist in real life"?
That's not the same thing. Soulhax users can manipulate souls of others, They can't use that against those who don't have a soul, Magic users can use Magic regardless of other character having Magic or knowing what Magic is

InfiniteSped said:
I mean, a Composite Human is fictional in the first place, so . . .
Yeah, it's fictional merging of humans, who are not proven to have souls, that's basically my point

Not really necessary to go into religious stuff, but considering that the CH have nothing special and that few of the characters that compose it acknowledge spiritism (or whatever is called), "adapt" it to the definition of souls of other verses is the way to go. CH itself its a paradox tho, so I not sure from where it comes that it is completely realistic.

I'm not going to allow that to happen, I'll allow one last reply from OP so I can close.

This goes against the very idea of Verse Equalization.

In many verses, the existence of souls isn't mentioned. That doesn't mean that in a Vs. Match, they automatically gain Resistance to Soul Manipulation.

And by this very logic, wouldn't Composite Human be immune to most types of Conceptual Manipulation since types 1 to 3 Concepts aren't confirmed to be a thing in Real Life?

Okay thanks for answers, I was just curious so I asked and wanted to see what answers would I get, this can be closed. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back