• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Complete Lookism Speed Revision

I would like to revise the follow characters speed to Hypersonic+ using this feat.

Warren
Eli
Jake
Johan
Samuel
Sinu
Daniel
Zack
Vasco
Gun
Goo
Tom
Elite (Charles Choi)
James Lee
Taesoo
Gongseob
Seokdu
Jichang
Seongji
Jaegyeon Na
Gitae
Ryuhei
Jerry

The reasoning for the feat being not used was that it was an outlier due to the series's established Supersonic+ feats. My rebuttal to this is that the fastest Lookism speed feat was performed back in Chapter 207. Not only have the characters gotten stronger, and more importantly faster, the story has also progressed as well. The characters over time have performed more and more incredulous feats (like this and this), showing that the characters are getting strong enough to perform these incredible feats. Unless there is proof of an outlier feat (i.e a character going all out in speed and it being calced lower), these characters should be revised to Hypersonic+. Here are the arguments for each character.

Warren (Should be at least relative to Minsik Choi in the calc)
Eli (Comparable to Warren, reacted to Sinu's attacks while using speed mastery)
Jake (reacted to Sinu's speed mastery attacks, should be comparable to Johan, Samuel, and Eli)
Johan (going relative to Zack, who has speed mastery)
Samuel (keeping up with Eli in the fight against Seokdu, keeping up with all the crewheads in the fight against Basement Hulk)
Sinu (has speed mastery, fought Eli and Warren at the same time)
Daniel (should be comparable to Zack)
Zack (has speed mastery, kept up with Johan)
Vasco (Kept up with Eli)
Gun (Above Johan, Warren, Eli, etc.)
Goo (Comparable to Gun)
Tom (kept up with Goo)
Elite / Charles Choi (kept up with and beat Jichang)
Gapyrong (Above Minsik)
Jinyoung (Above Minsik)
Lightning Choi (Above Minsik)
James Lee (has speed mastery, fought all the first gen kings)
Taesoo (Should be relative to other kings)
Gongseob (Has speed mastery)
Seokdu (Should be relative to the other kings)
Jichang (Should be relative to the other kings)
Seongji (Has speed mastery, Was able to catch up to James)
Jaegyeon Na (Has speed mastery, Was able to catch up to James Lee)
Gitae (Fought and won against Jichang)
Ryuhei (Kept up with Sinu)
Jerry (Kept up with Warren)

Now first of all, the Supersonic+ calculation in question is  garbage and should straight up be removed lol. It goes aganist many rules.

About the Hypersonic+ calculation, the calculation itself suggests that the speed Warren moved to intercept Minsik's movement is a huge outlier, which in turn makes Minsik's speed an outlier as well. Warren has to move at Relavistic speeds to intercept his Hypersonic+ speed but if the Relavistic speed is an outlier, then the Hypersonic+ speed also should be an outlier. If Warren just had Hyper+ speed he would just get hit by Minsik.

Now first of all, the Supersonic+ calculation in question is  garbage and should straight up be removed lol. It goes aganist many rules.

About the Hypersonic+ calculation, the calculation itself suggests that the speed Warren moved to intercept Minsik's movement is a huge outlier, which in turn makes Minsik's speed an outlier as well. Warren has to move at Relavistic speeds to intercept his Hypersonic+ speed but if the Relavistic speed is an outlier, then the Hypersonic+ speed also should be an outlier. If Warren just had Hyper+ speed he would just get hit by Minsik.
What's wrong about the supersonic calc?

When did that happen exactly? Characters like Manager Kim can easily dodge and block bullets iirc.
here

Also manager kim needed bulletproof vest, I even remember sending you scans about it, I also never saw a single bullet feat in lookism that can't be called aim dodging.

How the hell is that even a TR situation bruh. We definitely did not try to upgrade the verse to HHS+ and TR characters already have feats of outspeeding bullets (well technically no, but still technically yes).

Ranting aside, I've changed my mind on that topic. Everyone (including myself) pretty much went "I don't see Lookism characters having HHS+ speed cuz they don't look like allat" which is argument from incredulity at it's finest.

Though the bullet stuff isn't really the main reason why the HHS+ feat is wrong.
Also manager kim needed bulletproof vest, I even remember sending you scans about it, I also never saw a single bullet feat in lookism that can't be called aim dodging.
I don't remember tbh. Gonna check our dms about the scan.

As for the bullet feat stuff, I don't agree with capping a verse's speed if they don't straight up call a certain speed unreachable, or have much lesser stated speeds than the calcs. Bullet dodging doesn't require a certain speed. There are calculations which get Subsonic results from bullet dodges. An average human can dodge a bullet from a certain distance if they move at the same time as the bullet gets fired, meanwhile a Hypersonic character might not be able to dodge a bullet from 10 centimeters. It varies too much to the point that no one should make a straight verdict for cases like that.

Plus, I remember a thread about capping characters who use guns to certain speeds getting rejected by staff. So why are characters who never even straight up get blitzed or outsped by guns getting capped to bullet speeds?

I just wanna point out that the characters "barely dodging the bullets" isn't an antifeat. It's very possible that they were just making conservative movements. It's like seeing Goku making craters in the planet and saying he can't be planet level. The feats aren't a limit, they are a minimum.

I just wanna point out that the characters "barely dodging the bullets" isn't an antifeat. It's very possible that they were just making conservative movements.
Like, you don't always have to outspeed tf out of a bullet to be bullet speed lmao. Sharp but small movements are always better than unnecessarily large movements. It's like boxers making minimal head movements while dodging punches.

Though the bullet stuff isn't really the main reason why the HHS+ feat is wrong.
it kind of is
As for the bullet feat stuff, I don't agree with capping a verse's speed if they don't straight up call a certain speed unreachable

how to fight, chapter 214
Plus, I remember a thread about capping characters who use guns to certain speeds getting rejected by staff. So why are characters who never even straight up get blitzed or outsped by guns getting capped to bullet speeds?
mmm it was a bit different context iirc since it was referring at Bungou Stray Dogs mainly.

it kind of is
I mean, not for me, early Lookism mid tiers pretty much cap at Subsonic through Jay's statement.
how to fight, chapter 214
Does Viral Hit even have scaling to Lookism?
mmm it was a bit different context iirc since it was referring at Bungou Stray Dogs mainly.
We're prolly talking about different CRTs cuz the thread i'm talking about refers to many verses, not just BSD.

Does Viral Hit even have scaling to Lookism?
I believe so, sadmak has likely scaling to manager kim characters which scale to lookism characters, I haven't read it tho.
We're prolly talking about different CRTs cuz the thread i'm talking about refers to many verses, not just BSD.
it was made due to a speed discussion about BSD, anyway you can send it cause I might remember it wrong

Samdak definitely scales to Hansu, who does scale to Kim. Problem is, Hobin in no way scales to Samdak.
Samdak had to make a specific way to fight guns based on aim dodging... You definitely don't need to do it if you can just outspeed any bullet that exists

I think the "stopped time" thing was just for hype and to demonstrate how fast Warren was moving and Warren wasn't actually attacking him 4 times in stopped time. Especially since if he hit Minsik at Rel speed, Minsik would just die from the first hit. This stopped time effect is used sometimes in Lookism to explain an overwhelming speed difference (see here). Therefore, I think it makes sense that Minsik's speed would not be an outlier but that Warren's would be.

Samdak had to make a specific way to fight guns based on aim dodging... You definitely don't need to do it if you can just outspeed any bullet that exists
To teach others how to fight guns. He was a teacher. He's not just gonna tell others "be fast like me bro"

Arguing that Samdak aim dodging bullets is proof that he would be unable to dodge without aim dodging is like arguing that Mike Tyson killing me with a gun was only because he couldn't do it with his bare fists.

I agree it doesn't 100% prove it but...

Samdak aim dodging, Samdak specifically creating a fighting style in order to aim dodge guns, Kim (who scales to him) that needs bulletproof vest and gets hit by bullets, KIm that aim dodges guns, other characters calling bullet speed "above human comprehension" and not a single feat of them actually dodging bullets or even just breaking the sound barrier makes any rate above mach 1 weird.

I agree it doesn't 100% prove it but...

Samdak aim dodging, Samdak specifically creating a fighting style in order to aim dodge guns, Kim (who scales to him) that needs bulletproof vest and gets hit by bullets, KIm that aim dodges guns, other characters calling bullet speed "above human comprehension" and not a single feat of them actually dodging bullets or even just breaking the sound barrier makes any rate above mach 1 weird.
1/2. Already explained these.
3. Having a bullet proof vest is nothing but insurance. What if Kim got caught in a situation where he couldn't move? Would it be smarter to have a bulletproof vest. Also having the capability of not needing to be able to dodge bullets is always a plus.
4. Can I see where he gets hit by bullets?
5. We already explained this.

What does not aim dodge bullets look like? Do you want them to wait for bullet to come out and then dodge it? What is the logic behind that?

What do you mean not having a feat of breaking the sound barrier? A feat being super sonic is breaking the sound barrier. This is literally just circular reasoning.

I just wanna point out that the characters "barely dodging the bullets" isn't an antifeat. It's very possible that they were just making conservative movements. It's like seeing Goku making craters in the planet and saying he can't be planet level. The feats aren't a limit, they are a minimum.
Goku is holding back, in fact, almost all of DBZ characters hold back, to not blow the planet after certain power treshold, I mean, trunks even say that to Bejita once

Massively inflated calc plus picking and choosing what to use despite the fact that if one part of the calc isn't valid, the entire thing connected to it should be scrapped. I swear, this is turning into the next Tokyo Revengers

Disagree with this revision

I explained in the comments that this cannot be used, why did you still open the crt?

I disagree.

Not this again 🤦. This calculation, and so is any others putting them beyond the speed of bullet, contradicts the scaling and the narratives. Time and time again, bullets were portrayed as undodgeable without some form of aim dodging and very deadly. Just because it looks like they were dodging the bullet without aim dodging doesn’t mean they weren’t actually using aim dodging. They don’t need to portray it every single fkn time, as they’ve already established how they dodges bullets, so I disagree.

Massively inflated calc plus picking and choosing what to use despite the fact that if one part of the calc isn't valid, the entire thing connected to it should be scrapped. I swear, this is turning into the next Tokyo Revengers

Disagree with this revision
So if I redo the calc for only Minsik's speed, would it be valid?

I didn't start it on your account. I used your calc to make a CRT. Unless it's in the rules you must use your own calcs, I really dgaf.
I don't want someone else to open crt using my account without my permission, please don't open crt using my account without my permission from now on.

This will be my last comment.

I don't want someone else to open crt using my account without my permission, please don't open crt using my account without my permission from now on.

This will be my last comment.
You act like I logged into your account to make the CRT. If I want to make a CRT, I will make a CRT and use the calcs I please. If you have a problem with that, lobby for rules to be put in place to stop me from doing so. Otherwise, **** off.

You act like I logged into your account to make the CRT. If I want to make a CRT, I will make a CRT and use the calcs I please. If you have a problem with that, lobby for rules to be put in place to stop me from doing so. Otherwise, **** off.
To be noted, while using another user's findings is not against the rules, please note the fact we greatly encourage an atmosphere of kindness and respect. We in fact note this on our site rules as our two most prominent rules. So avoid cussing others like this in the future.

While not a formal warning, take this as a suggestion for good will.

To be noted, while using another user's findings is not against the rules, please note the fact we greatly encourage an atmosphere of kindness and respect. We in fact note this on our site rules as our two most prominent rules. So avoid cussing others like this in the future.

While not a formal warning, take this as a suggestion for good will.
Ok, I will keep that in mind. By the way, can you answer the question I asked about if I redid the calc, could I get the speed used by making another CRT thread?

Back