• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Come on Kaguya! It's a damn moron with a crown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xtasyamphetamine said:
?
She gets sealed, people who can dimension hop have been sealed inside and are unable to once sealed inside the amulet.
Well, your only response to Rocker1189 is that he power null via pain inducement before the sealing is actually done. I don't know if that's true or not (maybe it is true) but at least some argumentation or evidence is required.

It has been decided that Shinnok doesn't induce pain while using the amulet. The power null works once inside the amulet.

Plus, Kaguya can't touch Shinnok with most of his attacks since he is Non-Corporeal. Kaguya's Ash Killing Bones won't touch him with Shinnok's forcefields. Unless there's something saying that her attacks can bypass forcefields.

Shinnok's cunning will make sure that Kaguya kills a Shinnok clone and not a real one. These clones are as real as the original one, can use the same powers as the original and corporeal. She has been outsmarted many times by Naruto and Shinnok will do so. It's in-character for Shinnok to deceive people. The moment she kills the clone, Shinnok can:

- Blast her with hellfire

- Absorb her lifeforce

- Steal her soul

None of that works if he is frozen in another dimension instantly. He can not do anything to that, clones or not, (which she can see through due to both her byakugan and her rinneshringan). The freeze would affect both him and the clones and instantly give her the win.

But if he is none coepereal and she can ttouch him I don t know how this is meant to be fair exactly?

<Looks at his profile

How did I ******* miss that he was non corporal?

Whelp, that failed miserably

Shinnok does not have to look at her to fight, he is very skilled and Kaguya does not start with that. She BFRs and Shinnok does what he has to do to win.

I have said that this is could be a stomp before, it could be.

Schnee One said:
If he doesn't have a physical form this is a mismatch
Dammit
I think we should give up on Kaguya at this rate

Shinnok in his unrestricted form means that he is an Elder God, and all of them lack a physical state. This could be a stomp unless Kaguya can actually do something.

TBH her fight against Thanos is a massive stomp and Strange is getting downgraded

You should consider who Kaguya is fighting and make sure they aren't under revisions at the moment. And don't even think of using Unrestricted MK characters since they are all Non-Corporeal. Except for Blaze, which makes it a hax stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back