• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combined Human vs Blue (Pokemon)

Because we put omniscients and nigh-omniscients against anything else. Plus the idea of an intelligence stomp is ridiculous. Because it doesn't truly affect battles.

As Real cal said, that's just.... not right. Unless it's prep time based I don't think that's going to happen. I think it's better to claim that he has an idea of how to counter some of the elements and attacks but then again there are limits to the Combined Human's tech here. Or rather lack of. And it would be too speculative to try and argue that somehow by the laws of the Periodic Tables I can undo this attack or something.

That's gonna be like Choujin Sensen where they start bringing out math formulas and paradoxes to counter meteors and lightning.

Also I could have the mind of a genius but then again that won't save me from getting eaten alive by a monster on a head on battle. Or against a group of thugs with a bat.

Then I don't know, if his complete team of 6 pokemon are all 7-C then Blue will probably win. I don't see one Low 7-C guy beating 6 other Low 7-C guys.

I think blue would be full of lead before he could send out his pidgeot. Combined human wins if Combined Human has prep. Otherwise, good luck with the sound speed bird everyone.

With Prep: Combined Human

Without: Blue (Assuming he has his pokemon on hand)

Back