• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I feel Rokugo takes this as Assuming that he reacts faster than he can spin.

He should capable of Winning as Rokugo carries the ap advantage. He also has a wide array of weaponry compared to he is most likely to spam at the start.

So using his stealth mastery/invisibility he can most likely deal a finishing blow.

But without that he can still win Via speed blitz. But then this match cant be added.

Other than that Whirlwind could tak it.

I feel Rokugo takes this as Assuming that he reacts faster than he can spin.

He should capable of Winning as Rokugo carries the ap advantage. He also has a wide array of weaponry compared to he is most likely to spam at the start.

So using his stealth mastery/invisibility he can most likely deal a finishing blow.

But without that he can still win Via speed blitz. But then this match cant be added.

Other than that Whirlwind could tak it.
ehm speed is equalized, its literally the first thing wrote

ehm speed is equalized, its literally the first thing wrote
Yh it. I mean that if a character wins Via speed blitz in a Speed equallised match where they wouldn't normally it can't be added.

Since Whirlwind is MH+ normally and Rokugo is Subsonic him winning via speed blitz (releasing his limits) won't be valid sadly.

Yh it. I mean that if a character wins Via speed blitz in a Speed equallised match where they wouldn't normally it can't be added.

Since Whirlwind is MH+ normally and Rokugo is Subsonic him winning via speed blitz (releasing his limits) won't be valid sadly.
Midnight this is a fair match while Whirlwind has martial arts, Six can still fight him,
and releasing his limits he will do that ONLY after some time after it begin the fight since he can't mantain that state for long
this match is valid

Midnight this is a fair match while Whirlwind has martial arts, Six can still fight him,
and releasing his limits he will do that ONLY after some time after it begin the fight since he can't maintain that state for long
this match is valid
Goku vs Boros couldn't be added due to the same reasons. And there's not much difference.

But I was just saying that assuming Rokugo wins due to speed blitz would make it invalid. But he can still win without it meaning it's fine.

Pain i want to say this basically Six has the limits removal, by doing this he gain a boost in all of his characteristics and even speed, however this state only last 1 minute,
Midnight thinks that this would mean a speedblitz, can you give your opinions?

Pain i want to say this basically Six has the limits removal, by doing this he gain a boost in all of his characteristics and even speed, however this state only last 1 minute,
Midnight thinks that this would mean a speedblitz, can you give your opinions?
Any stat amp that is a blitz is always restricted

Any stat amp that is a blitz is always restricted
ok ok Six limits realising is restricted
Goku vs Boros couldn't be added due to the same reasons. And there's not much difference.

But I was just saying that assuming Rokugo wins due to speed blitz would make it invalid. But he can still win without it meaning it's fine.
so what do you think now Midnight? what happens now?

Midnight?

Wow a Whirlwind match, I didn't expect that.

There is a crucial error however that Whirlwind is functionally, as close to a 8-C as it can get, since attacking him once he's spinning requires you to either A. Stop him via LS (Which considering Whirlwind has overpowered Thor... good luck) or B. Interact with his physicals, which considering his spinning, are 8-C, as every interaction with him is overpowering AP.

So yeah unless speed amps are opening moves and instantaneous at that, Whirlwind literally just needs to do his regular schtick and tackle the opponent.

Then again idk exactly what the opponent does, so refraining from voting.

Thanks Impress

now Midnight what do you think?

Maybe Six can win by making himself Invisible from start making him hard to detect.

Then finish him off with a Gunshot (since that isn't equalised?) Or R-Buzzaw?

Thats Enhanced senses.

He would need Extrasensory Perception to be able to actually see a literal electromagnetic field get manipulated.

I think Rokugo can still go incognito.

Unless I'm wrong?
ah ok
but just to be sure can you tell more ways to how he could win with or without the Limits realised?
just curious

I mean what does R-Buzzsaw and stuff imply? Because again, fighting against a functional 8-C here.

Also Whirlwind DOES have good AoE with air blasts and whatnot

I mean what does R-Buzzsaw and stuff imply? Because again, fighting against a functional 8-C here.

Also Whirlwind DOES have good AoE with air blasts and whatnot
the R-buzzsaw is basically Six strongest weapon, a big buzzsaw, capable of damaging 8-C characters, for example this robot here

Baseline 8-Cs?

I guess that's something, but it still just looks like a sword contrasted against Whirlwind doing anything.

Like it's something but the match still looks kinda decisive

Baseline 8-Cs?

I guess that's something, but it still just looks like a sword contrasted against Whirlwind doing anything.

Like it's something but the match still looks kinda decisive
thats why i didn't wanted to restrict the limits realised, basically by doing this, Six gain a boost that amplify all of his stats, and he can use the r-Buzzsaw too in this state, however the boost has a time limit of 1 minute, and after that six will be immobile for 3 minutes
do you think i shouldn't restrict it Impress?

It wouldn't actually, we have a rule against slower characters somehow speedblitzing faster ones, since that can be something only possible via Speed Equalization, hence the match is extremely bullshit

It wouldn't actually, we have a rule against slower characters somehow speedblitzing faster ones, since that can be something only possible via Speed Equalization, hence the match is extremely bullshit
oh i see
thanks Impress

Back