• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Colossalverse Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given most feats done by the Colossal Monster and the Colossal Robot occurred offscreen I decided to make a GPE calculation. So we can use it as a backup for the tiering of the kaiju, in other words, we need to downgrade both to "At least Small Building level" based on the results of my calculation that was already accepted.

Other abilities the monsters should have are:

Materialization​

Whenever Gloria goes to the playground in her hometown at 8:05 AM, the Colossal Monster materializes via a stormcloud in a section of Seoul, South Korea. If she is present in that section of Seoul at 8:05 AM ,U.S. time, it will appear in her hometown.

It should be noted that when the Monster and Robot materialize both generate a mini electric storm around them. That must be electricity manipulation and Limited Weather Manipulation.

Psychic Connection​

The Colossal Monster seems to share a psychic connection with Gloria. After materializing, The Giant Monster mimics her movements precisely. She shares its pain, as demonstrated when a helicopter fired a missile at it, although conventional weapons appear to have little effect on it. Gloria eventually demonstrates incredible precision in controlling the creature, being able to pick up the Colossal Robot in Seoul as the Colossal Monster picks up Oscar in her hometown.

The suggestions in the OP seem alright to me. Would the Psychic Connection be treated as a form of Limited Telepathy similar to what Gloria and Oscar have?

The suggestions in the OP seem alright to me. Would the Psychic Connection be treated as a form of Limited Telepathy similar to what Gloria and Oscar have?
Gloria can sense the Colossal Monster's pain and it copies all of her actions exactly, so what do you think?

Limited Telepathy? or just plain Telepathy?

Gloria can sense the Colossal Monster's pain and it copies all of her actions exactly, so what do you think?

Limited Telepathy? or just plain Telepathy?
That seems enough to me.

I guess it would be limited in the sense that it only works on one specific person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back