• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dzhindzholia said:
So,Cole is upscaled from 350 gigatons.(Island Level)
His power doubles 7 times throughout the course of the game if I remember correctly. That's where low 6-B comes from.

But that's only Base inFAMOUS 2 Cole. RFI increases his powers enough to easily beat someone who was roughly equal to him just seconds ago with his regular attacks. The only reason The Beast wasn't outright stomped was because of his Regenerationn, which forced Cole to fully activate the RFI which kills them both. (That and their was a plague killing all of humanity that could only be cured with that but still.)

He performs a 350 Gigaton feat, then multiplies his power by 2 5 more times.

Maybe I mistyped something in the calculator and conversions, let me do this again.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...saurFan/Cole_creates_a_thunderstorm#Low-end_2

1.051989868701172*10^21 Joules, divide that by 4,181,000,000 to convert to Tons of TNT, divide by 1000 to get kilo, 1000 again to get mega, and 1000 again to get 251.611979639 Gigatons. Multiply by 2 5 times over, it's 8051.58334844 Gigatons, or 8051.58334844 Teratons.

The same exact rating.

Either way, Naruto's dura doesn't seem to be actually Country level, Rather Small Country level, unless someone would like to point something out.

I thought it went like this?:

Cole performs this storm feat which comes out to about 251 gigatons. He performs this feat after absorbing 2 Blast Cores, which function in a similar way to Ray Spheres, which were stated to multiply the users power with each use (there was a long ass post I made about it somewhere). Cole absorbs 7 Blast Cores in total. So if he could create a 251 gigaton storm with just 2 Cores, multiply that by 5 to account for the other 5 Cores absorbed, and it comes out to roughly 1 teraton, which is baseline low 6B.

The 350 gigaton feat you mentioned was done at the end of the game in the evil karma path. Though it should be worth noting that the blast was produced just by John dying/transferring his powers to Cole.

But the RSB Multiplied it by 2, so if the blast cores work the same, they should be 5 instances of 2x powerups.

And if they don't work like that, they can't be quanfied, so.....

Well it was stated that each RS usage multiples the users power, and Evil Cole stated that his power would double if he used it a second time, so there's that.

Yeah.

251 times 2 times 2 times 2 times 2 times 2 is 8051. er, at least it is when counting all the decimals.

Either way, Naruto's dura doesn't seem to be actually Country level, Rather Small Country level, unless someone would like to point something out.

It is country.

it's 8051.58334844 Gigatons, or 8051.58334844 Teratons.

teratons is already continent level.

Ok,nevermind,i think i quit this match,too much inconsistency for me.

That last bit is a typo, I meant 8.051 Teratons

Anyways, one does not simply just make a 3 word response to something that has basis in the fact that the Jubbi, you know, aren't actually Country level, They're small country level.

Back