• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Code Lyoko Discussion Thread

One: About time one was open. Two: I actually had a thread open to upgrade the Lyoko Warriors based on scaling to Possessed William Dunbar. I believe in Evolution he outright stated he was comparable to his possessed self, and they were treated as comparable then and onward . Also scaling them to the Giant would technically grant them " 3-A, possibly Low 2-C / 2-C " anyways via said giant being far superior to Possessed William Dunbar.

I do indeed mean Kolossus. Plus the fact that at the last episode William was defeated by Ulrich , then defeated the Kolossaus says a lot.

So I would say the Lyoko Warriors are above Possessed William during Evolution storyline.

Exactly. He survived the destruction of Lyoko while not even fully transformed yet by X.A.N.A . They fought a much stronger version of Possessed William than the one that tanked the destruction of Lyoko, from then on, and managed to beat him at several times.

Phoenix821 said:
I'm bringing this back with a question, do you think Code Lyoko (Not counting evolution) had a satisfactory ending?
Yes. It was interesting to me because it was the first "bittersweet ending" I had experienced.

I honestly wished they didn't turn off the supercomputer. After all, XANA was "destroyed" at that time so there really was no real reason to not keep it on (seriously, Return to the Past wouldve been INCREDIBLY useful at that point on).

Or at the very least, they should've went to Lyoko one last time instead of just having memories of it.

Back