• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

C'mon Anne! This is just a lazy bastard with diabetes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gin gets drunk, plays with time control so much, that anne ends up in a future, where she is holding onto raditz, while piccolo fires his special beam cannon at them, killing both. gin wins.

I never voted on this one but "lazy bastard' in the title has drawn me to this place

Anne FRA

Ye, I realize. Came here from that upgrade thread.

thanks dad

still conquering the top 5 strongest thread for yah pops

You mean,

you conquer it with your nerd shit, while my verses are too fair and non smurfy to do so.

Nerd

:(
still love you dad

someday you'll be proud of me

Right, we are 4 votes into the match. Dragon, you voted incon, so change your vote pretty please.

homegirl got upgraded to 7-A immediately after this RIP

gonna go ahead and close this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back