• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cloth manipulation for Anos

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOO, this is too controversial, it probably would need 2 months of debate with all staff members, and the debate will be rated as a outlier to him

Ah, I see no worries. As for that, not sure. I was just interested to see how its written in the novels.
If I remember correctly, in the novel anos began to touch Eleonor's breast "Just to know her size" and of course "without any motive or hidden intention" And then he make the uniform 😂.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, in the novel anos began to touch Eleonor's breast "Just to know her size" and of course "without any motive or hidden intention" And then he make the uniform 😂.
Lol. I should read that one day, sounds fun

Isn't this more a minor Creation feat than cloth manipulation?
to be honest yes its seems to be prone to that, but I really don't know how we're going to tell the difference in this video. it still sounds like cloth manipulation to me, I don't know exactly how I can prove to you that there is no creation

Anos uses creation magic to create Eleonore's uniform.

「こ、こら……あんまり見るんじゃないぞ……」

エレオノールは一歩下がり、自らの体を隠すように抱く。
彼女は裸だった。腕からは隠しきれぬ平和の証が覗いている。

ふむ。どういうわけかは知らぬが、このままでは、さすがに不憫か。

「無事なようでなによりだ」

彼女の体に指を伸ばす。

「えっ……? ちょ、ちょっと……」

指先を鎖骨の辺りに触れた。

「じっとしていろ。勇者学院の制服の形は覚えておらぬ。お前の体に聞く」

エレオノールに<創造建築アイビス>の魔法を使う。

その体に魔法陣が展開され、次の瞬間、彼女は勇者学院の制服を纏っていた。

「わお……あ、ありがと……」

- WN Chapter 98

"This, This is... don't look... too much."

Eleonore stepped back and hugged herself to hide her body.
She was naked. A proof of peace that cannot be hidden is peeking out of her arm.

Hmmm. I don't know why, but I pity her like this.

"I'm glad to see you're okay."

I reach out my fingers to her body.

"Eh... ? Hey, wait..."

I touched my fingertips to her collarbone.

"Stay still. I don't remember the shape of the brave school uniform. Ask your body."

I'm going to use the magic <Creative Architecture Ibis> on Eleonore.

A magic circle was deployed on her body, and the next moment she wore the brave school uniform.

"Wow... Oh, thank you..."

Last edited:
Again, as far as I am aware, creating clothing from nothing is a minor creation feat, not cloth manipulation.

Well, i do believe that Anos qualifies for cloth manipulation, cuz he can change outfits in an instant and can create it from 2,000 years.

From WN chapter: 108
"<Creative architecture Ibis> Using the magic of it, I duplicate the clothes that Ray was wearing and put them on my body.

On the contrary, Ray's clothes were changed to those of a brave man 2,000 years ago."

Anos uses creation magic to create Eleonore's uniform.
Also

20210520_234554.jpg

From WN chap:23
"Among them <Magic thread Better Moonlight dress> knitted with moonlight knitted into a rare magic thread caught from a dragon called a dragon, and <Golden lion robe> woven with gold hair of the golden lion Sirius, which is said to be the most beautiful in the world. Many gorgeous costumes were also available.

"You can choose the one that suits Sasha."

So by def. of cloth manipulation, Anos qualifies for it.

Cloth Manipulation seems like a minor sub-power for what he can really do though. Is it really necessary to add it?

Okay then. I suppose that you can add it if you wish.

You still need to add an explanation.

I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. I will lock the profile and this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back