• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clint Eastwood vs. His Bootleg Doppelganger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Each fighter takes ten paces up the street, then turns to shoot. Speed is equal, and the battle can continue if both of them miss obviously. Both have all their weapons. Battle takes place at the Town with No Name at high noon.

Man with No Name : 7 (Eficiente, DaBig, DMUA, Iap, Crab, Starter, Standuser)

mAn wITH no nAMe :

Incon : 1 (Apies)

Eastwood Disappointed
The f*ck is this shit

Last Words

Well, the Doppelganger has no toonforce or similar powers, so Clint Eastwood outskills. I think.

Yeah, his fourth-wall breaks aren't combat applicable.

Clint - 1 (Eficiente)

I'm pretty sure this is the most Incocnclusive a match can get. Speed equal, both are expert marksmen and have superhuman reflexes? Both characters shoot each other in the heart.

Sure, but for the first move the extent of skill needed is turning quickly and actually hitting the target. I'm pretty sure both are dead after that.

There's more to quickdrawing someone than reflexes/speed. The motions you use to fire the gun can be far shorter if you know what you're doing.

That and Clint has actually survived direct bullet wounds on many occasions while a shot to the chest typically drops his opponent to the ground.

I guess I'll have to vote for Clint, mainly because his dura is far more better than that dang Doppelganger and has shown better feats of 9-C (even without a weapon, he has proven to be 9-C as he was able to knock out people with one hit or even send them flying, which is similar to the doppelganger just shooting the kid and send him flying, but that doppelganger used a weapon while Clint needed one good hit)

So ye, better skills and dura.

So follow what that GIF (for the Doppelganger) is shown up there Which looks like he is having a seizure

I guess now is as good of a time as always to rewatch Maximilian Dood's Back to the Future parody.

Clint - 5 (Eficiente, DaBig, DMUA, Iap, Crab)

Incon - 1 (Apies)

Clint - 6 (Eficiente, DaBig, DMUA, Iap, Crab, Starter)

Incon - 1 (Apies)

O N E M O R E

Little did you know grace actually ends you poor mortals

toot demon toots for reasons below

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back