• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clare vs Guts

I'm looking at their stats like. Does higher than city block level durability for guts allow this to be fair?

What can Guts do here? Not only is Clare a tier above him, but she can also amp her strength and speed, and has low-mid regen. This is a stomp.

What can Guts do here? Not only is Clare a tier above him, but she can also amp her strength and speed, and has low-mid regen. This is a stomp.
I equalized their speed and attack. And for fun let's just say guts dragonslayer would help like normal against an youma like it does an Astral being.

Feels like Clare is missing quite a few abilities. The tiering also seems a bit wonky ngl.

Either way, GuTS is getting stomped

He could negate her regen somewhat i think if youma energy is similar to Astral energy. And guts has reacted to things faster than him before. Like with the giant moth girl apostle.

I guess making speed and ap equal wouldn't matter though yeah. She can just transform and make it a non issue.

Any idea of what she's missing?
First of all, maybe renaming the abilities to something more fitting.

from what I remember... Other stuff like healing, also her last key needs more abilities like flight, body control, intangibility, etc. Her intelligence might need a bit of boost too.

Back