• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Just made my boy Yoon-seok profile, and I want to shower him with love.

Both are 9-B, so WWE Chris.

Speed is equalized.

Chris >? 3.48 Megajoules

Yoon-seok < 2.38 Megajoules, <4.76 Megajoules if he gets a counterattack.

Chris Jericho: 0

Yoon-seok: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
1f5ff.png

Before anyone comments on Yoon-seok's shittery, just know a few things:

1. Powernull only works against Magic.
2. Law manip can only be used for like a few minutes, and isn't really as OP as you might think. He can only like use it for shit like "Oh well, anything within 100 meters can't use "Specific ability or action", and he himself will be affected by it.
3. Fear manip is not combat-applicable.
4. Yoon-seok can only reach 5x attack speed rate if Jericho attacks first, and it's only for a single attack. He can get the 3x speed rate if he gets severely injured like having his arm torn off and doesn't want to regen/or can't regen.
5. And finally, his regen can be stopped by breaking the marble inside of his stomach, which I believe Chris will be able to catch onto it pretty quickly, if he somehow manages to decimate Yoon in combat.

Oh yeah, he also kinda downscale from the 2.38 Megajoule value, not sure why I said upscale. Although it isn't to some ludicrous degree or anything.

4. Yoon-seok can only reach 5x attack speed rate if Jericho attacks first, and it's only for a single attack. He can get the 3x speed rate if he gets severely injured like having his arm torn off and doesn't want to regen/or can't regen.
If Jericho were to break a bone, would the 3x speed amp work? Just curious.

Also, how skilled Mr. Yoon?

If Jericho were to break a bone, would the 3x speed amp work? Just curious.
Probably not. Only really worked when he got like, his entire arm cut off. Shit like that didn't affect it. Though, Yoon will have a 2.25 attack speed buff right at the start of the match due to his Sword Mastery ability, which makes his speed with a sword 2.25 times faster.
Also, how skilled Mr. Yoon?
Pretty skilled. I have listed a feats section on the profile, although it listed other things other than skill but:

Tbh now that I think about it, maybe I should've changed it to the supernatural tier of WWE, since I don't think Chris' AP advantage would be enough to tank Yoon's invisible energy attacks :/ Supernatural ones scale to >6 Megajoules, right?

Tbh now that I think about it, maybe I should've changed it to the supernatural tier of WWE, since I don't think Chris' AP advantage would be enough to tank Yoon's invisible energy attacks :/ Supernatural ones scale to >6 Megajoules, right?
Supernatural Tiers are >3.48 MJ.

Though I believe the WWE supporters have came to an agreement to remove the tier due to complications.

I'll pull out my skill essay for Jericho (the skill essay I have is for a different wrestler, but Jericho is significantly more skilled than him).

Well, for starters, Austin Theory was a bodybuilding champion at the age of 17. Here's an image of him in that bodybuilding competition. Keep in mind he was only 17 at the time. Now that he’s a full time professional wrestler at the age of 25, there’s no doubt in my mind that Theory is in full peak condition, making him physically superior to a lot of the wrestlers in the roster, as well as one of the most athletically gifted.

Theory was stated by commentary to have been blessed with all of the tools an athlete can hope for, and is a true prodigy in the world of professional wrestling. This already shows the massive amounts of potential/skill Theory has.

To start things off with a bang, there’s this new wrestler called Axiom. In this promo, he’s billed as someone who can quickly analyze and react to anything thanks to his gift for mathematics, which he uses to defeat wrestlers in the ring. Yes, this guy uses mathematical formulas while in the middle of a match to defeat his opponents. Keep in mind, this guy struggles with NXT wrestlers, while Austin Theory has fought on par with and defeated some of the best wrestlers in the business, so Theory is likely far superior to the likes of Axiom, which is already extremely impressive in itself.

Theory on his debut NXT match was able to fight on par with Roderick Strong. Strong has over 20 years of experience as a wrestler, and was nicknamed The Master of the Backbreaker, due to his ability to constantly target the opponent's back in wrestling matchups.

Theory was also able to hold his own against the likes of Aleister Black, who was trained in Pencak Silat and Kickboxing from the ages 9 to 15.

Austin Theory defeated Ricochet in only a couple of minutes. Ricochet is notorious for using his absurd levels of acrobatics and quick reflexes to blitz, overwhelm, and defeat his opponents.

Theory was able to give Bobby Lashley a good run for his money. Bobby Lashley has a very good mixed martial arts background, having a record of 15-2, defeating the likes of Joshua Franklin in 41 seconds (TKO), and Mike Cook in 24 seconds (Submission). He even defeated James Thompson, who at that point, had over a decade of experience in mixed martial arts. Lashley defeated him in 54 seconds via TKO.

Theory was also able to give AJ Styles a good run for his money. AJ Styles is the same guy who was able to beat John Cena clean. Cena is the same guy who looked like was about to beat Brock Lesnar before getting interrupted. Brock Lesnar was an Amateur Wrestler, and a Mixed Martial Artist career, which he uses, along with his Amateur Wrestling background to decimate his opponents. Lesnar had a record of 106-5 in his 4 years of college wrestling at the NCAA, as well as winning the NCAA Division I Heavyweight Championship. Lesnar also had a UFC career. Lesnar also ended the iconic 21-year Wrestlemania win streak of The Undertaker.

Theory was able to trade blows with the likes of Drew McIntyre. McIntyre is the same guy who had wars with the likes of Sheamus. In fact, while participating in a grueling ‘Good Old Fashioned Donnybrook’ match, McIntyre was even capable of kicking out of The Brogue Kick. The Brogue Kick is one of the most dangerous moves in all of Pro Wrestling. A referee suffered chronic neck pain when hit with the move. The Brogue Kick was stated to cause extreme nerve damage and tingling in the extremitiesof the victim. A move this dangerous was something that Drew McIntyre kicked out of, and Theory traded blows with McIntyre.

After a hard-hitting, physical match, Theory was able to defeat Dolph Ziggler clean. Ziggler has a great amateur wrestling background. Ziggler set the record for most pins in St. Edward High School with 82 pins. When he was a wrestler at Kent State University, he at one point, held the record for most career wins in the team's history, earning 121 wins (the record was soon broken, but this still says a lot for how skilled Theory is).

Dolph Ziggler is also the same guy who was able to give Matt Riddle a good run for his money. Matt Riddle states that he's basically done every form of combat sports from Jujitsu, Pancrase. Muay Thai, Boxing, and Kickboxing (Stated here).

Theory was able to defeat Finn Balor for the United States Championship, becoming the youngest US Champion in WWE history. Now here's where I go talking about Finn Balor's skill.

Finn Balor defeated Pete Dunne, who's fighting style revolves around brawling, stiff strikes, submission grappling, and bending of his opponents fingers (Small Joint Manipulation), which will leave someone extremely handicapped in a fight, especially since wrestling is all about striking, grappling and holding, and you can't do that without functioning fingers. Pete Dunne was also the same guy who was able to solo the entire Undisputed Era by himself, and the group has been regarded as one of the most dominant factions in WWE history. The group ended up winning all of the gold in NXT at one point.

Balor was also able to give Roman Reigns a good run for his money. Roman Reigns became the 2nd man to defeat The Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

The Undertaker is considered the greatest pure striker in Sports Entertainment history. Even the likes of Kurt Angle was scared to take a punch from him.

If ya don't know Kurt Angle, he's notorious for winning a gold medal with a broken neck, who is this skilled, and was named the greatest shoot wrestler ever.
Keep in mind that this is Austin Theory. A guy with only 6 years of experience as a wrestler.

Chris Jericho is significantly more skilled and far more experienced than Theory, having over 3 decades of wrestling under his belt.

From what I'm currently seeing, I'm not really seeing anything impressive compared to Yoon, who has never held a sword in his entire life, and only fought two times in his entire life, and never trained except for like once, and yet managed to beat an expert martial artist with INSTINCTS ALONE, and managed to copy his martial arts, which is made up of a bunch of other martial arts, and the martial artist trained his entire life perfecting it. Should probably mention that they were both completely equal in AP. Keep in mind, this martial arts dude comes from a dimension where literally everything is about martial arts, and where every fight is a life or death situation, to the point that the man literally stopped being afraid of death due to how many fights he had.

Also, a lot of your feats are either just statements of experience (Which doesn't really mean much), or the feats aren't really that impressive. Though, Axiom sounds impressive, ngl, but I believe Yoon's Analytical prediction shouldn't really be that inferior to it.

Yoon is the same dude that could read his opponent's movements and strike accordingly, and can draw several battles in his head to know how the fight will go,[8] and he will subconsciously observe everything. The breathing of his opponent, the position of their feet, the minute movements of their muscles to decide the best next move, and can manage to surprise people who can predict all his moves.

His next feats in later keys are literally copying all of his opponents martial arts with a glance and mastering them, and fighting with 5 of his senses nullified, and doing batshit of other things :3

And the fact that he kept on going for hours and hours against King of Steel, who, with one attack, can immediately pulverize Yoon-seok's head (Which he did, btw), and Yoon managed to only get hit a few times while he himself threw thousands of cuts towards King of Steel, while being slower than him.

Though, this will probably gonna be a bit annoying but, I wanna ask, who is the strongest dude in all of WWE, and does his AP reach beyond 3 megajoules?

Because I just remembered (Been feeling really sleepy, not sure how I missed this since it's literally one of the first things I indexed) Yoon-seok has Weapon Enhancement, and Multiply, with the latter making his attacks 4x stronger, and the former managing to block an attack that was effected with Multiply, but we'll go with a lowball of 4x.

Add in counterattack, and that reaches 6x (As a lowball), which means Yoon-seok's AP (Not durability, mind you) will be 14.28 Megajoules at one point, 10 megajoules usually, and his Durability can reach Jericho's AP with Executioner of Steel (Which boosts his durability by 50%), and not to mention his ranged, Invisible energy attack...

Oh yeah, how good are their stamina, btw?

That's how I thought first time I saw him as well.

He's pretty darn cool in the novel, though. Not sure why they made him look like a twink when he's stated to be muscular as **** in like, 50 chaps into the novel.

Also, a lot of your feats are either just statements of experience (Which doesn't really mean much), or the feats aren't really that impressive
Meh. Compared to Yoon's skill feats, most of the skill feats I've shown aren't that impressive. Though tbf, Jericho is significantly more skilled than Theory, who's done all of that, soooo.

hough, Axiom sounds impressive, ngl, but I believe Yoon's Analytical prediction shouldn't really be that inferior to it.
Axiom is far from the most skilled, too. The guy struggles with NXT-level wrestlers, while Jericho has legit fought and defeated some of the best in the WWE. That really says a lot. Also, are you insinuating that Axiom has Analytical Predict? If so, it's just a skill feat. I asked staff about it, and they said it was just a very good skill feat (though I'm really starting to question that).

Do you that's Analytical Prediction.
Though, this will probably gonna be a bit annoying but, I wanna ask, who is the strongest dude in all of WWE, and does his AP reach beyond 3 megajoules?
That's really ******* hard to determine.

There's people like The Fiend, The Demon, Undertaker, Ultimate Warrior, and more who should be considered the cream of the crop in the WWE. But it's really hard to determine who's the strongest. Multiple WWE supporters had a discussion about it, and it never really came to a conclusion as to who's the strongest.

Add in counterattack, and that reaches 6x (As a lowball), which means Yoon-seok's AP (Not durability, mind you) will be 14.28 Megajoules at one point, 10 megajoules usually, and his Durability can reach Jericho's AP with Executioner of Steel (Which boosts his durability by 50%), and not to mention his ranged, Invisible energy attack...
Yeah, Jericho's ******.

Damn.

Should I just change it to the Undertaker, or just say screw it and pit Yoon against Yor?

Damn.

Should I just change it to the Undertaker, or just say screw it and pit Yoon against Yor?
Probably wouldn't change anything if you decide to Undertaker.

Yoon's speed/AP amps are too much for anyone in the WWE tbh.

Axiom is far from the most skilled, too. The guy struggles with NXT-level wrestlers, while Jericho has legit fought and defeated some of the best in the WWE. That really says a lot. Also, are you insinuating that Axiom has Analytical Predict? If so, it's just a skill feat. I asked staff about it, and they said it was just a very good skill feat (though I'm really starting to question that).

Do you that's Analytical Prediction.
What is your opinion on this?

In this promo, a wrestler named Axiom was billed as someone who can quickly analyze and react to anything thanks to his gift for mathematics, which he uses to defeat wrestlers in the ring. He basically uses formulas in his head to analyze, react to, and defeat his opponents.

Is this Analytical Prediction?

Copy and paste this if you want to contact a staff member about it.

Back