• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chou-Chou Infinite Minor edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagreed, on the basis that her Transmutation is limited on sentient beings
While she can turn objects into peons, when it comes to people it depends on whether they find her cute/attractive or not.
As for her turning Vorgis into a peon, while it is stated that Vorgis hates Chou-chou there is nothing to suggest that he does not find her cute/attractive, and him getting turned into a peon just shows that he does.

Disagreed, on the basis that her Transmutation is limited on sentient beings
While she can turn objects into peons, when it comes to people it depends on whether they find her cute/attractive or not.
As for her turning Vorgis into a peon, while it is stated that Vorgis hates Chou-chou there is nothing to suggest that he does not find her cute/attractive, and him getting turned into a peon just shows that he does.
What you are talking about?
I want add transmutation in her profile.
I Will not touch in the weakness

What you are talking about?
I want add transmutation in her profile.
I Will not touch in the weakness
Ah I see, since you said she could turn anything and the timestamp was her turning Vorgis into a peon I figured you were just following the other dude's argument in the VS thread

Yes. Let me know when you do. Remember to cite this thread.
Done

Done
Perfect

Closing the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back