• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chole Binet w/Platinum Grace Armor VS Freyr "Gale" Jaswinder, Koumari Seioto, and Leroy Williams?

This will be a hard one.

I'm wondering about it before I give my input, but I'll just have to say two things in advance about Gale in this match, for future reference:

1. I don't know if anti-evil attacks would one shot him, but I know for sure that they would do extra damage, as the Psion with the Sacred power did note after her battle against Gale that "Strange, it seemed to be hurting him more than it should". LOL So yeah, Gale has enough evil on him for these things to work or at least have some effect.

2. I'll be honest: Given his personality, he's the kind of guy that would be positively distracted at times since this is in character. This sort of situation almost got him killed in verse, once.

I'll come back later to give my vote, am not totally sure about it right now.

Chloe's Anti-Evil attacks only one hit pure evil beings while only dealing devastating damage to people with darkness in their hearts (generally everyone has sinned at least once).

Gale does has some resistance to Chloe's physical attacks, but her magic is more spiritual than anything as they run on holy power.

Okay, before I start my analysis and my vote, are we using 9-C w/ weapons William, or 9-B William?

Edit: Most likely 9-C, nevermind. We're also using just 9-B Gale, aite. Starting analysis in a bit. ^^

Alright, let's get this analysis started! Since it's a 1v3, I'll combine those 3 people's powers into one just to make things easier.

Similarities: Regenerationn (via Gale. Chloe's is through consuming blood)

Chloe's Advantages: Genius Intellect, Magic, Better Martial Artist, Invulnerability (Not completely invulnerable, just that the trio will do chip damage to her with physical weapons), Enhanced Senses, do more damage to evil beings, different armors and weapons; Holy Magic (Ties into damaging evil beings) (Tell me if I missed anything. >.>)

Leroy, Koumari, and Gale's Advantages: Higher AP (via Gale), possibly higher Speed (via Gale), should have more range (via Gale & William w/ guns), minor Conceptual Manipulation and minor Precognition (via Gale); Stat Amping (via Gale, though I don't know if this is allowed or not since this would make him 9-A, more than enough to solo Chloe)

Holy crap (hah, get it? Because Chloe uses holy magic... I'll keep on going now...), at first I thought the trio would take this with not much difficulty at all, but it looks as if they have a boss battle on their hands. Looking at each of their major advantages (which are highlighted), both sides have equal amounts of abilities that can cancel out the other.

This battle is very close, but in the end, I'm voting for the "hero" trio. Even though Chloe may come up with an inventive plan on the fly with her genius intellect, the trio just seems to have similar tactical expertise when put together, especially Gale and Koumari. It also doesn't help Chloe that Gale alone has better AP, speed, and range. Even though Chloe is pretty much invulnerable to physical attacks, Gale's minor conceptual manipulation and precog to find this information out before the others will really help in the long run. Changing armors doesn't really help when you're out-gunned.

All in all, with lots of chip damage to Chloe, the trio will eventually win 5.5/10 times. Now, I say 5.5 mainly because of her invulnerability and holy magic, both of which would give the trio a hard time, but not enough to say Chloe would win.

Sooo, yeah! That's it. You know, I can just see this like a 3 man boss raid. Gale being either tank or attack, Koumari possibly being the same, and William being ranged/support. Then, I can just see everyone else falling and Gale being the one to carry the team. ^^'

Edit: Awww poop. Is that 10-A William? Eerrrr, may have to revise this. ;A;

@Imouto: Oh that? That's only if it was boosted Leroy. At base, he's nothing more than a trained athlete level human who can only deal Street level damage and up with guns and grenades. Though he might be higher in durability due to handling an attack from a creature that can bust through walls just fine without much problem.

If it's boosted Leroy, then yeah he has chanted weapons along with being 9-B level.

This match is as close as it gets. It's not going to be easy or funny for anyone, that's for sure. On the topic of Gale's 9-A, Xmark, he can't become 9-A that fast. Imagine something like a car accelerating, that's Gale's power increasing after he insta-gets to Subsonic... Except that it takes more time and effort.

Fights in SiPsi usually last long, I really doubt this match would last enough for 9-A Gale to be a thing. ^_^ Putting this simply, if this was Gale alone, I'd most likely hand it to Chloe. She has more than the right tools to bring him down.

Platinum Grace Armor having some flight will be one major problem to deal with, too, depending on how she uses that (thankfully in this regard, Leroy's enhanced senses + weapons and Gale being used to fight flying opponents via throwing weapons should at least maintain a chance of winning).

So let me go straight to the point: To me, winning this or not depends entirely on which version of Leroy is being used here. Why? Because his barriers and time perception will be a godsend, helping to protect both the other two and himself. Gale, while having some good advantages, may still get easily taken dow if Chloe hits him a few times with anti-evil techniques. Koumari will also need some support/cover to approach her. If this is 9-B Leroy, he can provide both that deffensive and offensive support.

Gale's best trump card on this will be doing the thing he does in all of his fights: Increasing his own speed, while slowing down the speed of Chloe and her powers, BUT. Without someone to give him some support at times, I see him being taken down before she's sufficiently debuffed. Koumari and 9-B Leroy can help with that because seeing things in slow-mo (and Gale being able to at least warn them here and there with Precog) they should be able to brace themselves for the worst and erect barriers or try to intercept the onslaught (and while protected, Koumari could approach without the risk of taking a more decisive counterattack that could potentially take him down fast too, as Chloe has better range).

Also, by the time she gets to Platinum Destroyer Armor, god forbid that Chloe is not debuffed enough in her overall speed (both for her and for how fast her powers respond), because otherwise this might turn into a massacre in her favor.

In this manner, after a long and hardfought battle...

Assuming 9-B Leroy: ...They emerge victorious. With Platinum Difficulty I'd say (Yes, I almost voted Inconclusive here).

Assuming 10-A Leroy: Stay determined.

...They're dead. Not big surprise. Chloe will definitely take someone down (I don't know who, but really, losing anyone at this point will scream Game Over) relatively fast in this manner, Gale and Koumari will not be having many chances from the beginning without support from Leroy and I'm pretty sure Gale will be pwned before he gets to debuff her enough. Even if they do last long enough, it'll be only to see her getting to Platinum Destroyer Armor and murdering everyone.

A few things missed in Xmark's Analysis

The more armor she loses the better the armor becomes, in this case during the first round she would become stronger.

Chloe also has the which affects everyone not just unholy beings.

She is immune to deception as she can tell when people are lying to her via her Lie Detectio.

But I do concede that round one would go to the trio -gives cookies-

In Round 2:

Chole will be using her Hyper Adaptive Armor (Platinum Demonslayer of Light Armor) that can adapt to any threat, allowing to make countermeasures for Gale's Precognition and subsequently his Concept Manipulation. The armor itself may not start off heavily armored, but being as it can adapt to incoming danger and threats flawlessly one could say that in can be nigh unbeatable once she puts it on. Also, since round two is directly after round one the trio would be too tired to keep going as chipping away at Chole's previous armor would've taken quite some time to do. Chole also has decent range do to her Heavenly Arms Magic, she also has superior restraining capabilities as Remnant of Darkness are very powerful beings in my verse. However, she does not need to consume blood constantly to keep up her vampiric abilities as she does not share any of the generic vampire weaknesses. I'm also low balling her stats as she is physically superior to an athlete at their peak.

So I'm giving round 2 to Chloe while round one goes to the trio.

Well, If Chloe can get to no sell both the Precog and Speed Debuffing, she probably takes it as the whole strategy would crumble in the scenario where she keeps becoming faster and stronger while simultaneously adapting to stuff (since she is already heavily resistant to weapons from the beginning, a lot of things wouldn't be doing much to her in this case). ^_^'

Yeah honestly speaking, it was supposed to be Imouto's job as the OP to specify which Leroy is used here. ^^;

But yeah, it really all depends on which Leroy is used. 10-A Leroy's (though i'm not sure if being trained in the military makes you 10-A level-ish, especially back in the old days of the war. Might be 10-B+ but i'll have to think of that later) only advantage is pretty much just his guns and explosives though. his guns can do in Chloe if given enough time as well as his grenades.

9-B Leroy can do just that as his time control sort of acts like Kirei from Fate/Zero and he can enchant his weapons to deal a bit of some extra damage if needed. Plus his other things like barriers and healing.

My bad I'm not used to making battles

I thought that we were using Amping Gale and enchanted weaponry Leroy for Round 2? :O

Well it can work for that on Round 2. Didn't really think which kinds of characters were being used.

I assumed Gale starting at Base or having just activated his power for both rounds (Starts at Subsonic and keeps going up for the rest of the battle). If we start with him fully amped, it would be way too much of a handicap in the favor of the "hero" trio *Stealing Xmark's name, LOL* , as fully amped Gale kinda sorta caps at the high end of MHS (not even in the battle against Soniela, which took a lot of time, he got to these speeds).

Back