• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doesn't seem like shadow can even kill chloe, and he doesn't even have non-physical interaction, so he can't even harm her in the first place.

Can't bfr what he can't touch, he wouldn't get the chance to use it anyway cause of info analysis, precog and time stop.

Chloe does have spatial manipulation, i think you meant teleportation.

How does shadow's bfr wok?

Though that's sort of irrelevant since he won't get to use it, this looks like a stomp to me.

Shadow's BFR is creating a portal/teleporting people to other dimensions.

Granted I don't think he can do much here. Most of Shadow's hax that would actually be useful here is in his 2-A keys.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Can't bfr what he can't touch, he wouldn't get the chance to use it anyway cause of info analysis, precog and time stop.
Chloe does have spatial manipulation, i think you meant teleportation.
Not multidimensional.

Not even sure bfr would work in the first place, cause of chloe's absolute defense that covers her body and places her in imaginary space, and negates interference from the outside.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Not even sure bfr would work in the first place, cause of chloe's absolute defense that covers her body and places her in imaginary space, and negates interference from the outside.
If a slime with Predator can absorb object covered in Infinite Prison, then surely she can be pushed into a wormhole.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Doesn't seem like shadow can even kill chloe, and he doesn't even have non-physical Interaction, so he can't even harm her in the first place.
Chaos Control is basically magic, so under Verse Equalization it affects Spiritual Beings (I'm not saying that it can break absolute defense tho, despite AP).

While Chloe seems to have big advantage I think Shadow has like 5% of chance for victory.

What does chaos control being magic have anything to do with non-physical interaction?

Are you trying to say that cause magic in tensei gives non-physical interaction, with verse equalization, it will do the same for archie?

I don't think verse equalization works like that.

Celestial Pegasus said:
What does chaos control being magic have anything to do with non-physical interaction?
Are you trying to say that cause magic in tensei gives non-physical interaction, with verse equalization, it will do the same for archie?

I don't think verse equalization works like that.
Since I'm still a newbie to vsbattles, I'll assume you understand SBA better.

Since Shadow the Hedgehog (Game Character) has tier: "Varies. 4-A to 2-C", can I use him as 4-A?

(Because of Stomp claims)

Back