• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
why would it be a stomp?
Tartaglia is 7-A, higher with Foul Legacy Transformation in the first key, while he's At least 7-A in base and with delusion, at least 6-C with Foul Legacy Transformation in his second key.

Emilia on the other hand 7-A, higher with Magic, 6-C with Awakened Power, while Puck(who is apparently a part of Emilia's standard equipment) is 6-C with magic.

So essentially Tartaglia is up against two 6-C's so if he's in his first key then it's probably safe to assume that he stands no chance here.

Tartaglia is 7-A, higher with Foul Legacy Transformation in the first key, while he's At least 7-A in base and with delusion, at least 6-C with Foul Legacy Transformation in his second key.

Emilia on the other hand 7-A, higher with Magic, 6-C with Awakened Power, while Puck(who is apparently a part of Emilia's standard equipment) is 6-C with magic.

So essentially Tartaglia is up against two 6-C's so if he's in his first key then it's probably safe to assume that he stands no chance here.
Emilia doesnt have puck in her arc 6 key and she doesnt pull out the 6C like..ever

Emilia doesnt have puck in her arc 6 key
Oh yeah, after double checking the profile did mention that.

So these would be the two's wincons:
Similarities-Weapon Mastery/Creation, Statistics Amplification, Forcefield Creation, Water Manipulation

Tartaglia-Superior Lifting Strength, Electricity Manipulation, Elemental Intangibility, Flight, Status Effect Inducement/Damage Boost, Paralysis Inducement, Teleportation, Homing Attack, Disease Manipulation, and Empathic Manipulation

Emilia-Superior Range, Heat/Ice Manipulation, Enhanced Senses, Extrasensory Perception, Blood Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Analytical Prediction, Instinctive Action, Danmaku, Summoning(of Ice soldiers), Martial Arts, Acrobatics, and Absolute Zero/Time Stop.

Liyue Childe is not beating Emilia at any point in a million years. Especially if we're talking about her arc 6-8 self who can and will drop a 6-C absolute zero time stopping nuke on him if she really has to. Or she could blow him up from the inside out with blood manip. Her starting move is usually to summon a snowstorm to debuff her opponent.

Even in terms of skill, Genshin characters don't usually have much to go off of. Childe can use a multitude of types of weapons proficiently. That's impressive, but it's not supernatural. Compare that to Emilia who at essentially 7 years old could read the intent of a dozen archers in order for dodge their arrow fire that was way too fast for her to dodge by normal means. She's consistently able to keep up with and dodge opponents who go far beyond blitzing her. Shes's displayed relative ease dealing with teleporting opponents like Dorkell by just accurately predicting where they will teleport next. Her instincts are so good that she could tell she needed to leave her group on the battlefield to go elsewhere where an enemy was trying to activate a powerful magic circle.

I don't see paralysis inducement as a particularly useful attack. It's just a temporary, electro shock based effect. It requires him to first get his opponent soaked with his hydo powers and then hit them with his electro powers. Weaker opponents recover very quickly from it. His intangibility is something all vision users supposedly have but very few have actually used. It's not in character. Status effect inducement is potentially useful but it's effects against stronger opponents are unknown. Also if Childe uses his Foul Legacy form he has worse stamina than Ram 💀

This is a in character battle so blood manipulation isnt something she would use, she also died before utilizing her AZ time stop against Ley even though they sparred for quite a bit (probably more than here) so her pulling it out in this fight would be unlikely as well

This is a in character battle so blood manipulation isnt something she would use, she also died before utilizing her AZ time stop against Ley even though they sparred for quite a bit (probably more than here) so her pulling it out in this fight would be unlikely as well
Are we not supposed to assume the strongest version of a character unless otherwise stated? Emilia has way more control over her magic by the end of arc 6 than at the start. We've outright seen her use blood manipulation against the first opponent since then she seriously wanted to kill.

Are we not supposed to assume the strongest version of a character unless otherwise stated? Emilia has way more control over her magic by the end of arc 6 than at the start.
We are but CiS is still a problem because what they will normally start with is also what they would also start with here, They wont instantly go for their best attacks if thats not something they usually do
We've outright seen her use blood manipulation against the first opponent since then she seriously wanted to kill.
arc 7 onwards need a different key according to fezzih

We are but CiS is still a problem because what they will normally start with is also what they would also start with here, They wont instantly go for their best attacks if thats not something they usually do
I never said anything about her starting with it. In fact I specifically said her trump cards are something she would use "if she really has to."
That would be arc 6 onwards in actuality.

If we're gonna argue that Emilia cannot use Absolute Zero or Blood Manip here then the result is still largely the same. Her skills and instincts are just too great for someone with next to no skill feats like Childe to deal with. And as far as I can remember there isn't even any proof that any Genshin characters can deal with Danmaku.

I said that to use Arc 7 feats you need to make a Arc 7 Key, but If her character don't change much, things she would do in Arc 7 she would also do in Arc 6.

Like, If she uses Ice Flower for X reasons in Arc 7, i don't see why she won't use in Arc 6 for the same reasons.

But for this, I also think Emilia wins.

alright can i count those as votes?
I said that to use Arc 7 feats you need to make a Arc 7 Key, but If her character don't change much, things she would do in Arc 7 she would also do in Arc 6.

Like, If she uses Ice Flower for X reasons in Arc 7, i don't see why she won't use in Arc 6 for the same reasons.

But for this, I also think Emilia wins.
I never said anything about her starting with it. In fact I specifically said her trump cards are something she would use "if she really has to."

That would be arc 6 onwards in actuality.

If we're gonna argue that Emilia cannot use Absolute Zero or Blood Manip here then the result is still largely the same. Her skills and instincts are just too great for someone with next to no skill feats like Childe to deal with. And as far as I can remember there isn't even any proof that any Genshin characters can deal with Danmaku.

Back