• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Check out this really cool fangame I found

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
I just discovered a new Pokemon fangame. It's not even a ROM hack, it is its own game made in RPG Maker (not sure which program it is precisely). It's called Pokemon Wack Versio, and I've been playing it all week.

Taken straight from the blog post, this game features:

• Over 40 NEW types
  • A total of over 2500 different Pokemon
  • 2800+ different moves (plenty of new mechanics as well)
  • The inclusion of both Mega evolutions AND Gigantamaxing (Both are functionally the same, only the latter gives you an HP boost)
  • Tons of buffed old Pokemon
  • The inclusion of Kanto (Johto and Hoenn, as well as the new fanmade "Kooky" region are included too but I haven't checked them out yet, they might still be works in progress)
  • The inclusion of beta Pokemon from generations 1 and 2
  • Wonder Trade
  • A built-in Randomizer mode
  • Insanity mode (Stronger trainers, the inability to use a store more than once, etc., but it's a work in progress)
  • To top it all off, you can choose from 6 different genders at the beginning of the game (including Attack Helicopter)
As you can see, there's tons of stuff in this game. RIP to anyone making an effort to complete it 100%. Because it's such a huge project, it was likely a massive undertaking on the developer, so there's bound to be lots of mistakes in it. The art style also leaves a lot to be desired in some areas, but it's still clear to me that the developer poured a lot of passion into this game.

I just wanted to post it here because I really love the game and just thinking about how much content is in this game really makes me excited. I'm currently working on making a verse for it on the FC-OC VS Battles Wiki.

Back