• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chat

I agree with implementing chat back.

From what I've seen from the activity feed, people are contributing quite a lot, so I would personally love to have people to talk to about our verses.

Hmm. I suppose a chat function being put back on wouldn't be too bad as of now...

Will highlight this for more input.

Well, I dunno how active Cross, Prom, Dragon, will use it. Maybe get a few chat mods just in case? Wiki hoppers are far too common and though this wiki is much more relaxed, you never know when someone intolerable may show up...

Yeah, that's the issue of that. I'm not active in chat anymore like i use to (nowadays, i'm more of a "person to person" type chatter than groupping). And idek of Prom and Dragon either.

If this were to be a thing, somebody needs to be on the chat at all times. Even then, however, wiki hoppers coming by on chat and me having to end up getting involved by being alerted about it doesn't suit me too well in my current mental condition...

CrossverseCrisis said:
If this were to be a thing, somebody needs to be on the chat at all times.
Well:

• I've got experience
  • You can trust me
  • I'm on FC/OC quite a lot
I don't want to throw my hand up in the air and shout "Please pick me" over and over, but if you need a mod for chat, I'm more than willing to offer my services.

I definitely recommend Kru. Any chat mod from VSBW that frequently visits here would work really.

Sera Loveheart said:
I strongly recommend Aku and/or Shadow as well, they are often very active here.
And Flo too

Hmm. It's been a long time since i've done any promotion of staff (more than half the time i do that, some of my staff end up retiring or just not being active anymore).

I can give this a try once more along with the chat one.

I agree with what was said so far. It would be nice to have a chat, but I also agree with the suggestions of chat moderators to keep things in order.

FateAlbane said:
I agree with what was said so far. It would be nice to have a chat, but I also agree with the suggestions of chat moderators to keep things in order.
I'd actually recommend you too, you meet the criteria of being trustworthy and I think you participate here a lot too.

Ah, I appreciate the thought, Colonel.

But as it currently is, I don't think I should be a staff member, since my condition of being around changes a lot from time to time (that and currently I'm going through a few health issues, too). So I don't know if I would be active when necessary. ^_^'

Thank you, anyways.

No problem, and I do hope your health condition improves! :)

I agree with those recommendations as well.

Alrighty.

Well since all of you pretty much don't mind us having our own chat here yet again, i'll have it open up once more as a place for anyone to chill out and talk there, i suppose.

Colonel, Aku, and even Shadow being our chat mods of the wikia here is not that bad either. Especially since, unlike the main wikia (nothing against them as usual, just in mention), it's a strict position to have. Just making sure everything goes well and not...well, you know...

IDK about colors for the chat mods, but we can figure that out later.

@Aku, Colonel, and Shadow: You guys want to be the mods now or later? I can just give it to you guys and call it a day here for me on this part...

Now if you want, I don't mind though.

Alright i gave it to all you guys so even though i don't have the color for you three atm, but congrats~ :)

Back