• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters with the most abilities

So I just wondered which are the characters with the most abilities you know?

Criteria: If I ask something it can of course not go without definition... So an ability is counted as seperate if it is not a result of a more general ability a character has. An ability that could also be archieved through a diferent technique can be counted if it is stated that it was archieved seperately.

That means for example:

-Reality warping is a single ability, but a character could have reality warping as well as fire manipulation as ability if fire manipulation is not archieved through reality warping

-shooting fireballs and making fire shields can be counted as seperate abilities if they are not just results of the character being able to create/manipulate fire in general

Here the two characters with the most abilities that I spontanously know:

1. The obvious choice Ajimu Najimi with her twelve quadrillion eight hundred fifty-eight trillion fifty-one billion nine hundred sixty-seven million six hundred thirty-three thousand eight hundred sixty-five skills.

2. Beatrice (From ""the Weakness of Beatrice the Level Cap Holy Swordswoman") with her fourteen thousand types of fire magic.

Anyone else with high numbers?

Dunno about anyone who has the most, but Ahzek Ahrima has quite a lot. Due to his incredibly strong connection to the Warp, he can use his psychic powers to manifest all kinda of absurdly crazy abilities, and unlike a lot of other psykers, he tends to combine them in different ways, such as combining his pyromancy, chronomancy, and divination simultaneously to create tons of new abilities, and he's been doing stuff like this for 10,000 years.

These aren't gonna be anywhere close to the examples in the OP, but here goes nothing.

Aside from the obvious 3 from Medaka Box, some I can think of would be most Shin Megami Tensei Protagonists, especially the wild cards of Persona, as well as protagonists from most games with extensive class systems, weapon varieties, and skill trees, like the Dragon Quest 6 party, the Bravely Default party, Dante, Bayonetta, Composite Link, or the Disgaea main characters. Outside of games a few that come to mind are Tatsuya Shiba, lots CLAMP characters, and Rinnegan users.

That is really hard... if we exclude tier 0's

Kirby has every single or almost every single elemental ability for example (Water, Fire, Earth, Air, Ice and even Plasma)

I think Ajimu should be the obvious answer. She has quadrillion abilities after all. I mean there's no way any character can actually show quadrillion abilities since the author wouldn't actually spend the time to create a quadrillion abilities, and most fictions wouldn't outright state how many powers a character has, considering Medaka Box only did this because it's a parody series.

Back