• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Character Profile Page Evaluation Idea

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
So that to see if the character is good enough to have a deserving profile, or not to for whatever reason. And also to have people check if the feats are correct, or some things are needed to be changed into the blog/sandbox, and it could reduce the possibility of a page getting deleted for no reason without giving the person who made the page a mention. It could also be a big help into blueprinting a character for the wiki

Last edited:
Bumping to see if more people has an opinion onto this

I'm assuming this would take the form of a wiki management thread, yeah? I can see the appeal, but the issue is that, if somebody takes issue with the stats or abilities, it'd take up a significant portion of the thread arguing about those stats and abilities. At that point, you'd be better off just making a CRT for the profile.

That being said, it'd be possible for the OP to just make a separate CRT if an issue like that arises so the wiki management thread can continue unbothered (otherwise we'd have like a dozen separate debates running in a single thread, and nobody wants that). Overall I'm leaning towards agreement on this.

It would probably be a good help in maintaining standards of quality without having to manually check for pages that were already created without oversight.

Yeah, it seems preferable over people having to debate on the Profile deletion requests threads of someone explaining the details for why certain characters or profiles are allowed given that there are people who seem to take issues with pretty much every 10-B character in general. So I suppose a wiki management thread for evaluating if profiles from obscure verses, online verses, and/or otherwise "Very down to Earth to the point where people question it's too realistic" types of verses.

Thank you for the replies. This suggestion seems to have been accepted then.

So is somebody here willing to write a draft text for the first post, that I can try to clean up afterwards?

So is somebody here willing to write a draft text for the first post, that I can try to clean up afterwards?
Any suggestions?

Just chiming in before I head to bed, I agree this seems like a decent idea.

I would appreciate some help, as I am very overworked at the moment.

Basically i am trying to make Epic battle fantasy 5 characters as his own different profiles from the earlier games, as they scale to different stuff and are far weaker at the beginning

(i am trying to remake all profiles because they are kinda of bad quality so meh)

@AKM sama @Damage3245

Would either of you be willing to write a draft text for such a thread please? Probably with some basic sensible instructions/rules included, similar to our other wiki management forum threads, if you think that is preferable.

So that to see if the character is good enough to have a deserving profile, or not to for whatever reason. And also to have people check if the feats are correct, or some things are needed to be changed into the blog/sandbox, and it could reduce the possibility of a page getting deleted for no reason without giving the person who made the page a mention. It could also be a big help into blueprinting a character for the wiki
(Not staff obviously but)- This sounds good- it reminds me of SCP's Greenlighting Process

@AKM sama @Damage3245

Would either of you be willing to write a draft text for such a thread please? Probably with some basic sensible instructions/rules included, similar to our other wiki management forum threads, if you think that is preferable.
@AKM sama @Damage3245

Although I'm not an admin, I'd like to say that the idea would be a good idea if it were not mandatory. Since it is mandatory to do so before publishing, it may reduce the creation of profiles as there is always some requests and evaluations are ignored such as calculations request and evaluation. The reasons why they are ignored may be because of the subject's obscurity. For example, my CRT regarding Jackie Chan Adventure has replay from only two users, me included.

Last edited:
It is not intended to be mandatory, at least not by myself, just be an additional help resource.

Back