• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Character Hax Arguments Game

Rin Rokudo said:
Before he tries that, maybe he can try to stretch his brain, increasing it's surface area. That way he can probably become a little more intelligent, hopefully.
That won't work. He'd have to increase the number of neurons.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Zeref = Time Stop + Death Magic.
I have actually seen someone argue that he could take DBZ high and top tiers with those abilities. The guy absolutely could not comprehend the meaning of NLF.

Soldier Blue said:
Zeref = Time Stop + Death Magic.
I have actually seen someone argue that he could take DBZ high and top tiers with those abilities. The guy absolutely could not comprehend the meaning of NLF.
Death manipulation is death manipulation. I don't believe anyone in DBZ has resistance to that. Just because someone is physically Universal doesn't mean they can resist hax they are never shown to. That would also be NLF

Of course Zeref would totally get blitzed to hell and back first.

Masadaverse: Soul hax and reality warping hax to all hell (Reinhard always wins in a spearing contest)

Main protagonists: Plot armour hax

Arceus: Getting hit by PIS meteor

Beerus: Hakai GG

Saint Seiya: Power of miracles hax GG

Yukari: Boundary hax GG and can seduce Cal hax GG

Fairy Tail: Friendship Power GG

so, in theory with speed equalised Zeref beats Goku. Lol

I mean he can't even survive a laser and gets scratched by a bullet figures surviving death attack which kills every living creature.

Zeref's power is literally insta-kill. If Goku gets caught by Death Predation or whatever it's called, yes he is dead, because he is not immortal, or beyond life and death or shown resistance to death manipulation abilities. Of course in a proper fight Goku would speedblitz, fly away and never get caught, atomise him with Turtle Destruction Wave, and just generally win without effort. But if you tell me Zeref is incapable of killing Goku, I will just laugh.

^honestly I was joking,since I don't think his magic would affect Goku at all. I mean by that logic he could kill Acnologia as well.

Yeah, someone want to explain that one to me? Mid godly regen is coming back from complete erasure, and killing on all levels of existence sounds like complete erasure to me

WilliamShadow said:
I don't think his magic would affect Goku at all. I mean by that logic he could kill Acnologia as well.
You have a point. Is there any reason given for being unable to kill Acnologia with death magic? If it just says Acno is too powerful to be killed by Zeref, ok, I guess Zeref can't kill Goku with it.

It seems like hax in Fairy Tail doesn't work on stronger opponents the way it was at some point in Bleach.
yeah, just like hax in Bleach depends on reiatsu,hax in FT depends on MP (probably)

@monarch And no they never gave a reason for which he can't kill him.

God-King Superman77 said:
Don't the high tiers have planetary level telepathy?
Yeah in Legends, we have seen top tiers dominate the minds of entire planetary populations whose mental defences would vary considerably. But only a select few among even the top tiers have displayed telepathic powers capable of such and of screwing over Tier 6 and up beings. Perfect example of this is Vitiate.

God-King Superman77 said:
Is Darth Vader on that level?
Nope. Legends Vader has no telepathic feats remotely close to the scale of Vitiate. His best telepathy feats are mind-probing people (including a powerful Force Adept like Luke) and Force Stun (where he overwhelms a target's senses and nervous system and paralyses them).

Cole MacGrath's Ionic Drain - drains both the neuro/bio-electricity and life energy from a person, basically shutting down your body. Basically, if you have a nervous system, you're dead.

GG

Madara Uchiha = Limbo + TSBs.

Dark Schneider = Dispel Bound. Lolnope.

Bloodlusted Gilgamesh = Sha Nagba Imuru + Enuma Erishu. GG.

Machina = Existence erasing punches. GG.

Accelerator = Vector Shieldz. Lolnope.

Neko Kuroha = Higher Dimensional black holes. GG.

Back