• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chara vs. Flowey

I always have been this question: What a happen if Flowey had absorbed the human souls in the end of the genocide route?

He would do say that he just used Chara like a puppet to reach his goal and then betray her?

He would do accept Chara like his old friend and help her to destroy the humanity?

Or he would do something different?

Depends of what you think is "worse"

One is a sadistic flower who can kill you for the eternity and the other is just a "robot" who only has one purpose: grow stronger killing (and erasing) things.

Flowey can't kill Chara because of their abstract existence.

Chara can't kill Flowey because of Save and Load. I vote inconclusive

Inconclusive for reasons above.

Flowey can just keep RESETing himself, while Chara's acausality and abstract existence mean Flowey can't kill them

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Why the hell would the SOULs betray Flowey for someone even worse?
Someone even worse? no. Chara would easily be able to put on the innocent girl/boy act + the souls could easily see flowey is 9999 LV and chara is only 20

They betrayed Flowey because Frisk decided to talk to them instead of attacking continuously. Chara wouldn't do that in the slightest, and they don't even know that this is a weakness Flowey has.

Kaltias said:
They betrayed Flowey because Frisk decided to talk to them instead of attacking continuously. Chara wouldn't do that in the slightest, and they don't even know that this is a weakness Flowey has.
Chara is Frisk's strive for more, to see everything in the world, they are essentially a part of them. They would likely know of this strategy.

Yeah, but Genocide Frisk doesn't fight Photoshop Flowey. Only Neutral/Pacifist does it.

Holyhotsauce said:
Incoclusive for the reasons above, Chara exists is the Abstract Concept of EXP (Execution Points) and LOVE (Levels of Violence), Flowey however has SAVE and LOAD, soooo...............actually, Logically wouldn't Photoshop Flowey win? since Chara exists as the Abstact Concept of Stats, meaning that Chara has a place in the system set in place in Undertale, Flowey on the other hand breaks the system, crushes it, obliterates it, destroys it, fillets it, souffle's it, cooks it until it's a golden brown colour on both sides, and throws it into the sun, meaning that the Concept of stats would be meaningless to someone who can essentially negate your purpose for existence, but nevermind that I vote Inconclusive.
Asriel wasn't doing anything of the sort even with limitless strength then and more souls, DT, and his strength is still bound to ATK and DEF. flowey should likely be no different. Besides all he did was break the format.

Kaltias said:
Yeah, but Genocide Frisk doesn't fight Photoshop Flowey. Only Neutral/Pacifist does it.
Chara still watches the player fight Flowey during Soulless Neutral Run....

@Riiingo

Well, Photoshop Flowey does one-hit kill you with attacks that during the fight would've only damaged you a bit, meaning he can raise and lower his Attack at will, meaning that he can manipulate his own stats, Chara=The Concept of Stats, the concept Chara embodies is very easy to manipulate to someone like Photoshop Flowey, but it doesn't matter, I already said I vote Inconclusive.

You would think the literal conceptual embodiment of stats would have more power over stats than Flowey. Plus, raising and lowering your own stats =/= controlling an external, sentient and malevolent concept of stats

Omega because 6 human souls vs 1 human soul not to mention how omega flowey is lvl 9999 but Chara is only lvl 20 and flowey states that his plan to steal the souls will make him stronger than Chara

Flowey doesn't have concept manipulation though so he can't kill Chara as s/he is the embodiment of game stats, and reseting the world and destroying its timelines would do nothing to Chara. So even if in terms of power Flowey is stronger, he can't actually do anything to Chara

HoboPlayz said:
Omega because 6 human souls vs 1 human soul not to mention how omega flowey is lvl 9999 but Chara is only lvl 20 and flowey states that his plan to steal the souls will make him stronger than Chara
Ok tell me if you think flowey knew Chara would go on to bust the multiverse and leave nothing but an empty realityless void?

If his stats were that high his casual attacks shouldve ripped apart the fabric of reality and killed frisk in a single hit considering how lvl 19 can do 999,999,999 damage.. and know that Chara was an abstract concept with Mid Godly Regenerationn?

Lvl 19 can only do 999,999,999 damage to monsters because it is explicitly stated that monsters take more damage from and can do less to someone with a high level of violence.

If you are referring to the point when 9s fill the screen, which is a whole lot more than just 999.999,999, that was done at level 20

Also about flowey stating being stronger than Chara

Think about this:

Asriel says he wants to do a true reset after he kills frisk. Then says everything would be reset + they would lose all their souls and powers.

When you do this

Chara loses nothing.

Which explains how he was also able to survive despite destroying the timeline that he was born in. Your point being?

Chara wins because OF could most possibly failed to destroy the timeline/Multiverse as Frisk is able to walk to the End and possibly leave Underworld.

Its been stated that Frisk went through the barrier and left as stated in post Neutral ending(they said how they miss Frisk)

HoboPlayz said:
Hobo

Chara and Frisk is not your AVERAGE human.Not everyone can do save scumming.Remember Frisk stalemate against Asriel despite him being a God.

OF is shit,the worst of the God tiers.

We shouldn't bump morre than 1 month old threads

and the game made clear that Flowey simply didn't killed Frisk and destroyed reality because he wanted to torture Frisk

HoboPlayz said:
Be serious, flowey had NO IDEA Chara could destroy the universe. And he thought that it was base Chara that he was talking to. Not the Multiversal abstract concept of stats

You know guys that HoboPlayz was blocked for Zeno wank, ranting on a staff member's wall, and site hatred. Yeh, don't waste time trying to debate with him V:

i know. he is pretty bad at debating....

i dont even understand why he said Asriel is multiverse last time i asked him...not even a vague evidence was said..Its just a bundle of non sense words

Juggerton said:

i dont even understand why he said Asriel is multiverse last time i asked him...not even a vague evidence was said..Its just a bundle of non sense words
Asriel is Multiversal+ but that's not the point of this thread.

The Wright Way said:
Juggerton said:

Asriel is Multiversal+ but that's not the point of this thread.
He replied me with smth weirder than you...

Back